CHAPTER 5

"I-I can't take it mhmm~ an-anymore hmm~"

{Sm*t warning😏}

Todoroki ran to the hotel and quickly went to the restroom, it's good that the receptionist didn't notice them and they weren't any customers at this time so they're alone, he sat Bakugo on the toilet and looked for his suppressants on his bag once he found it he gave it to him and said "Take this and don't go anywhere, I'll get you some towel" "D-don't l-l-leave please~" he tugged on Icyhot's sleeves.

The half n half boy is always weak to temptations especially invitations but he knew he had to be more realistic so he assured the omega in heat "Mhm...I'll be back" he said as he held the smaller boy's hand and removed it on his shirt, after that he quickly got out the restroom and went to a vacant room to get some towels.

He found one folded on the cabinet shelf beside the bed then picked it up then ran back to the restroom but when he got there he lost all sense of consciousness, only the desire to monopolize lingered inside him. Bakugo is half-naked lying on the ground while f*ngering himself c*m oozing from his hole.

The bottle of suppressants was sprawled on the floor scattered while the one he gave to Baku in which he didn't drink he was honestly looking very pitiful but the alpha could not see, his eyes beaming with lust he gulped and before a second passes he has pressed his lips  against the blond boy both boys sense of conscious fading taken a back by the sudden pleasure entangling them.

The alpha boy pushed his tongue inside the omega as they tasted each other they shared a very steamy kiss which almost lasted for minutes before pulling away just when Baku didn't want to "Ah~m-more please~" he moaned reaching to the taller boy before him "Don't worry you can have everything but first let's take it in the bed" the way he said it made the omega shudder.

He carried him bridal style once again and they moved to the bed 'Get a hold of yourself Katsuki! We're talking about Todoroki here you're one and only rival besides his an alpha who was the one who said he wouldn't get together with him' his consciousness fighting the desire of pleasure, he was sobbing as the half n half had his way with him with each touch made him moan "A-ah~"

Then once again both of them fighting the pleasure their consciousness continues to deny but soon succumb to it 'I don't care anymore! Whether this is all a dream or not, whether his an alpha or not, whether if his my annoying rival or not, I don't wanna care anymore' both of them thought as they went with the flow of the pleasure before "N-no I-I can't a-a-anymore~" he panted "You should be more honest Bakugo if you really want me to stop then go ahead and stop me"

"See, you don't want me to stop and you smell so good I want to devour you" he said, seductively which made Baku even more turned on and before he could react Todoroki thrusted his c*ck to the omega's hole, a moan slipped his mouth but the half n half shove his lips to him their tongues dancing in each others mouth.

After that he flipped Baku so that he's back is facing Icyhot he traced his back upward to his nape which gave Katsuki chills then again thrusted his member he moved on a gentle pace but then turned rough as they both reach their climax, he licked the smaller boy's nape before trying to bite but then his conscious came again and instead he bit his arm panting.

'Must  not bite...' that thought remained on his mind just when he was about to c*m he pulled out then came, as much as he wants to c*m inside the omega and fill him up but then he realized they did it without a condom and if he did c*m in him he'd make him pregnant plus they aren't even adults but they are in the legal age still what could describe their relationship, how could he take responsibility for that.

As he set his mind back he came to his senses remembering the sensations as their body cuddled with each other he blushed realizing "This is really... f*cked up" he mumbled as he glanced at the sleeping pomeranian and caress his cheeks "He looks much cuter when he sleeps but then his grumpy face is also cute" 

Once he settled he cleaned up himself then the blonde he also cleaned the bed and change the blankets before leaving, he also paid for the room he left a note beside the bed and ordered room service because he at least need to do something to atone for what he did and this is half of it.

\\\\the following day////

Bakugo woke up he's neatly cleaned, clothes changed and peacefully sprawled on the bed he looked around the unfamiliar room and realized what he's gotten himself into "F*CK!!!! I HAD S*X WITH HALF N HALF IN MY HEAT AT THAT!!" he shouted, annoyed, he got up from the bed and stomped his way to the bathroom he came across a mirror and when he saw his reflection he blushed very much. 

"I-is that me on To-todoroki's l-l-long sleeves?"

^^^^^Bakugo on Todoroki's long sleeves lose the mask and all done ;)^^^^^

"T-this is h-half n half's s-smell" he mumbled as he sniffed the oversized sleeves he's wearing inhaling the dual haired boy "Ah SH*T! WHY THE HELL AM I SNIFFING ICYHOT'S CLOTHES?!" he cursed then washed up, he was still wearing Todoroki's clothes 'cause what else is he gonna wear since his clothes are dirty he has no other choice.

Once he got out the hotel, he sneaked out making sure no one saw him or else he'd go berserk and for his luck the receptionist noticed him and said "Hey there cutie!" the last person he wouldn't want to see plus it's his classmate 'F*ck why does it have to be this bast*rd' he thought. To be honest he looked kind of different since he has a womanly figure and he reeked of pheromones of an alpha it looks like he hadn't recognized him.

"D-do I k-know you?"

- to be continued...

This is the last chapter update this week hope u look forward  for next week and AM OUTTT

- Author-chann~