Part 1

Drishti: rakshit, rakshit??

Drishti screamed at her top of voice to call rakshit but didn't got any answer

Rakshit was out of the room taking all the pleasure to irritated his wife

All had went to New York except drikshit as rakshit as always was a workaholic so 😞😞 drikshit didn't went .

Rakshit ( in mind ) : wow drishti!!! Today I'll irritate u till u r sorry for Ur deeds .

Drishti was gonna open the door ... So before she could catch him he putted Bluetooth in his ear n acted as he was talking about the deal with Vinay .

Drishti huffed as she saw her bedil Shergill talking about the deal with his second wife.

Drishti left rakshit alone n went to make dinner .

Rakshit signed as he was not catched by his wife .

_____________________________________________

In kitchen

Drishti was talking to herself.

Drishti: what happened to rakshit?? He did not behaved like this ever ?? One minute......................  Something clicked in her mind

Ohhhh noo 😱😱😱 rakshit is angry with me 😞😞 as I didn't spend time with him  😱😱.   How could I forget this thing , ( she said n hit her head )

last time I made him pacify with a cute pout but he told that this won't work next time.

No I have to pacify him again , hey bhagwaan plzz help me ...

She again started making his favourite food .

When dinner was ready she went to call him but did not find anywhere ....

Drishti: now where I will find him ??

She said n moved towards the garden in their mansion

_____________________________________________

In garden

Drishti went n sat in the swing of the garden
N remember their moments which were full of happiness but this time  she was at fault for not spending time with her hubby.

She was swinging  on swing n while swinging As  she was remembering their moments a  sweet smile played on her lips

She closed her eyes feeling their moments n while swinging she slept . 

The swing was of rope as she liked so her head was on the rope . She full body was stabled for a few minutes but as time passed she was going to fall.

In another minute she was about to fall .................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rakshit was in study , he was also remembering their moments spend together.    He was also happy remembering their sweet private time but at the same time he was also happy  for teasing n irritating her .

After some time he was shocked seeing that drishti didn't call him bcoz he knew that she would come to  him as there was no one at the house or we could say that drishti could not stay away from rakshit baby .

So he stood up n went to find her

------------------------------------------------------------------

He had searched the full mansion leaving garden .

Rakshit ( tensed ) : where r u drishti??

He remembered where drishti always used to go so he went in garden n started looking here n there in search of her .

He could not find her as  she was at the end of the garden .

Rakshit went everywhere n spotted her sitting facing her back towards him .

Rakshit: so here u r .  ( Himself)

He did not she her as she was facing back .

Rakshit was going to tease her more so he thought of leaving  again but as he was leaving he thought of giving a glance to his beautiful wife so he turned back ..................buttt as he turned back he saw drishti was going to fall .

As soon as he saw he went n catched her before she ended being hurt .

As He rushed n catched her in a fraction of second , he  saw tears in corner of her eyes , sweet smile , tiring face , innocent face n atlast saw her sleeping.

As soon as he catched her n pulled her she got up with a jerk n looked at him n gave him a smile unaware of the past story .

As he saw her smile he misunderstood it for being a trap for him to pacify him .

Rakshit angrily made her stand n was going to leave  put drishti stopped him .

Drishti: where r u going??

Rakshit: y does it matters to u .

Drishti: bcoz I am Ur ...

Rakshit: wife ... I know , so being Ur husband I order u to stay in Ur limits ( in angry voice )

Drishti was hurt by his voice as he did not say her anything like this before not matter how much she was at fault .

Drishti: b..u..Tt...bu..t ( cry )

Rakshit: stop Ur nonsense,  I am leaving for office . (  Aggressive voice ).

Drishti was crying silently while he left before glancing at her.

_____________________________________________

Hello guys

A small update

Today I am much better than yesterday

Hope u like it

Plzz vote n comment n shower Ur love in this story too

  807 words !!!.