part 7

( disclaimer- down there is a mature content, if u feel uncomfortable then PLZZ skip it )

Days passed on and Drishti was brought at home.

Rakshit never used to leave her alone after that incident.

Rakshit became overpossessive towards towards her. He never used to let her work , she was on bed rest , now it was full 3 weeks that she is fully fine but our rakku shona doesn't believe it bcoz he knows if he believes that she is fine then she will be doing all the works of house n sent him to office so rakku doesn't believes it. Drishti was hell bored resting on the bed n staring the ceiling plus Rakshit was always at work but was following lockdown rule i.e. work from home.

He had set up his office at his home .so he was always busy in that but never used to ignore drishti or take her things lightly after that incident.

______________________________________

Rakshit POV ~~~

It's been 3 weeks that drishti has returned from hospital and now she is fully fine but now also I don't have enough courage to face her and say that we have lost our baby bcoz of me.

Still I am scared of saying her bcoz I know that if I will say her then she will be broken obviously every women has the dream of becoming mother and on top of that if someone says you that u can't be able to become a mother, a women totally breaks down , only women can bear the pain of keeping a child in her womb for 9 months n the pain which she undergoes for delivering the child , the immenssive pain which she undergoes for delivering the child keeping her child safe .

A mother will fight from everyone to keep her child safe and sound.

(Author- so never disrespect ur mother's bcoz u don't know what pain they have been in )

But now I have to say it someday or the other but I am afraid of the consequences, the doctor also don't told that not to say her anything which makes her stressful......

What if she leaves me ......no...noo..this can't happen ....she is an inseparable part of my life...I'll never tell her the truth.....ye..yess I'll not tell her anything...

Pov ends
______________________________________

Rakshits thoughts were broken by some noises.

Rakshit: now what happened ( mumered)

Saying this he went to look what happened. First he went to their room but was shocked seeing no one in the room.

Rakshit: where is Drishti ?? Has she got to know the truth ??  Oohhh godd PLZZ help me ( shocked )

Saying this he went in the search of her.

He was finding her everywhere but she was like Mr.X ..........

After searching her a lot he went in kitchen for drinking water 💦

As he went in kitchen, he was shocked seeing his Mr.X ...😂😂 I mean his drishti.

Seeing her he could not hold back his laughter...

He started laughing on Mr.X .... As she was full covered with flour ....she was looking like a 👻 👻 ghost .

He sat on the floor laughing at her holding his stomach.

Seeing him laughing on her.. Mr.X got angrry soo she took some flour and throwed on him...

Now he was also covered from flour n for taking revenge. Rakshit also took flour in his hands n started to move towards her slowly.