part 2

As he left drishti went to their room n started crying .

Drishti: what was my fault ??Did I do anything, ya I know that I did not spend time with him but that doesn't mean that he will shout n go .I am also a human .😣😣

But it was my fault too that I did not spend time with him. Whatever it is I have to pacify him . 😢😢

She said n stood up.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°°••°•

In office

Rakshit enters the office in a very angry mood . So as he entered he started shouting on each n every employees.

Being afraid of his anger Vinay told everyone to leave home early as everyone left he went to rakshit.

( P.s - Vinay is best friend of rakshit)

At cabin

Vinay entered n went to rakshit.

Vinay : what happened sir ??

Rakshit: nothing

Vinay : don't lie to me sir , more than manager I am Ur best friend.

Rakshit huffed n decided him to tell everything.

Rakshit: u know I am angry at drishti, she did not spend time with me + to pacify me she acted as she was falling from swing.

Vinay : n what if she has not acted then .

Rakshit: I know her , she acted u know when I holded her she smiled looking at me .

Vinay : maybe bcoz she got up from sleep n looked at u first .

Rakshit: no !!!

Vinay : sir it can be maybe she had fallen asleep on the swing n while sleeping she lost her balance n that time u catched her n as she saw u first n thought that u can't see her in pain so she smiled .

Rakshit : don't know !!!

Vinay : the...

Rakshit: stop it Vinay !! Just stop it don't u dare to take drishtis side at all.

Vinay: bu....

Rakshit: u have any problem ?

Vinay: no ( sadly )

Rakshit: which meeting do we have ??

Vinay : with kapoors n son at 6.pm

Rakshit: ok it's 3.00 so now let's check out all things all perfect or not .

Vinay nodded his head n went behind rakshit.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In mansion

Drishti was preparing all the things which were his favourite n which would pacify him .

Drishti decorated the whole mansion with roses n some tulip flowers.

She arranged everything that he would like n melt n would again start talking with her .

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

In office

Rakshit n Vinay were ready  with the arrangement done in conference room

As Kapoor n son CEO came they had a handshake n soon there meeting was started.