part 6

Read last chp incase if u forgot ...

Long chapter ahead, read in leisure n feel the characters

______________________________________

Rakshit was enable to hold back his emotions more so to hide it he went outside the cabin.

He again went in drishtis cabin

Drishtis  cabin~~

Rakshit went towards her n kneel down n hold her hand n started crying loudly and bend his head near her hands where he had hold ...

Rakshit: sorry....sorry drishti....plzzz mujhe maaf kardo main kabhi bhi tumse gussa nhi hounga aur toh aur jab bhi tum mujhe bulangi na toh main bhaaga chaala aunga ...PLZZ..PLZZ mujhe maaf kardo  ( crying) ....

He started caressing her forehead n kissed it .

Still his crying didn't stop 🥺🥺. He kept on caressing her forehead and her hands .

He kept his lips on her hand trying to keep himself calm n compose.

After some time he also slept keeping his head on her hand as his eyes were  heavy.....

______________________________________

Time passed in a blink of eyes .

As time passed nurses came in to change the blood bottle.

Nurses changed the bottle n kept on admiring beautiful couple sleeping with each other.

Nurses went out as doctors called them. Both Drikshit were in a deep sleep but the difference was Drishti was in sleep where there were chances of dying n while Rakshit was in a sleep where he could wake up.

Suddenly there was movement of fingers of someone.

Drishti was moving her fingers feeling some movements Rakshit wake up n saw drishtis eyes which were flutering in order to open them.

Rakshit got the happiness of whole world seeing this he hurriedly called the called doctor

Doctor came in n checked her n told Rakshit that she was gaining conscious but she is very weak n we would not recommend her to work n take stress which would add trouble to her.

Rakshit nodded his head n sat beside her with a smile crept on his lips n was waiting for  her  to open her eyes n look at him .

After sometime drishti finally opened her eyes n blinked her eyes to clear her vision . On opening her eyes she looked towards Rakshit who was crying but had smile plastered on his face .

Drishti was shocked seeing in this pathetic state. She was trying to get up n sit but was not able to do so .... Rakshit helped her to sit straight as soon as she sat he tightly hugged her not letting her to go

Drishti was shocked seeing this but soon reciprocated the hug n then rested her head on his chest listening his heartbeats

Both stayed in that position for a long time but Rakshit broked the hug n settle her in a comfortable position.

Rakshit had tears of happiness to see her safe  n sound in front of his eyes.

Rakshit: drish... drishti tum.. tum thik...thik ho..gyi..

His voice was cracking with every word he said .

Drishti hold his shoulder to calm him down

Drishti: hey..hey I am fine ,dekho bilkul fit n fine infront of ur eyes.

Rakshit: hmm ( still crying)

Drishti: uff now this  hospital is going to get flood. ( Dramatic style )

Rakshit: aacha jii ( little chuckle )

Drishti: yup !!( Smile)

Rakshit was feeling like he had got back his life

Drishti: Rakshit mujhe ghoorna baand karo aur sabse phele to rona samjhe nhi toh ....nhi toh main chali jaungi aapko chood ke 🥺

Rakshit was left stunned by her last words so he just kept his lips on hers.

She was shocked at first but soon responded the kiss , he was sucking her upper lips while she was sucking his lower lips , both were showing their possession in that kiss

Both forgot the incident which happened before , both were enjoying the kiss none was ready to break the kiss.

But soon both broke the kiss when they heard someone.

Nurses were there so to grab their attention they cleared their troat ..grabbing their attention...

Drishti looked down blushing where as Rakshit was avoiding to look at them.

Nurses giggled seeing their reaction but soon composed themselves n instruct Rakshit about Drishtis health , medicines, walk etc.

After instructing Rakshit nurses went out

Rakshit again grabbed Drishtis waist n pulled her closer.

Rakshit: ha toh Drishti hum khaha the.

Drishti ( blushing) : kya...kya aap bhi ...jagah ka toh dhyan dijiye ...

Rakshit: jab mere pass meri biwi ho toh jagah ka kyu khyaal rakhu ( smirking)

Drishti smiled at Rakshit.

Rakshit: aacha ab bohot baatein ho gyi ..chalo rest karo.

Drishti ( weird faces ): kya Rakshit mujhe rest nhi karna ....

Rakshit: tumhe rest nhi karna ??

Drishti: nhi ( stubbornly )

Rakshit: thik hai phir main continue karu.??

Drishti eyes popped out : nhi main khaha ..ha main khaha aapke kaan kharab ho gye hai .....main toh..main toh kabse bol rhi thi ki mujhe...mujhe rest karna hai ....chaloo good night ....

Rakshit chuckled at her antics : good night ( smiling) .

Rakshit kissed her forehead at went out to bring stew for Drishti .

Both Drikshit were happy but Rakshit was also sad about the fact that they had lost their child n happy as Drishti is safe .

______________________________________

Hello guys

I am back !!! Finally exams ended n holidays!!

PLZZ answer my questions n also state the fact

1. Why do u like this story ??

2. Do u find the story boring ?

3. Rate this story
(1 - 10)

PLZZ answer these questions whoever read this story n let me know

Hope u all like it !!

Don't forget to vote n comment!

1k+ words !!