CH 12 Live to the Fullest

"Life is short, so you better make the most of it."
                                                     -Quote for this chapter

Shiro's POV

       We Hashiras have been training for the rest of the year already. While we were training we also planned out how to celebrate both Shinobu's birthday and Giyuu-san's return. Though looks like our training have brought upon weird tattoos on us Hashiras. Each member has it's own respective marks. Like how mine is a snowflake on my left cheek. For Hanzo What appears to look like a skull.
Uzui was like multiple circles, like how bats uses their ears to send out sound waves to know their surroundings. Rengoku-san was of course a flame mark from both side of his neck rising up to his cheeks. Iguro-san was a snake showing on his forward. Shinobu's was a butterfly's that has look like it has multiple of them from small to big. Mitsuri's was much more of a heart from what we have seen. Himejima was scales on his arms, but we know it was like rocks implanted on his arms. Shinuzugawa's was what look like a shuriken in the wind. Muichiro-kun's really cool like his breathing like the mist that was his tatoo it look so cool. Hanzo suddenly made me regain back to reality. "Shiro I know you like Tokito-kun but please refrain from staring too long." I blushed like tomato red and looked back to see Muichiro-kun if he heard or noticed, thank god he drifts of to the sky but I find that cute. "As I said my dear sister staring from a far won't do shit." He's right I must do it before anything happens to him or me I may never see him again.

Hanzo's POV

My sister has someone that she can fall in love with. Most of the pillars have someone already. As much as I want to search for my ideal girl, I have to protect those that are dear to me. 'You will sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of those you hold dear happiness' I thought of that when master told me to protect Shiro before he died. Giyuu is the same
he reminds me so much of our master, to sacrifice himself for sake for those he loved. Going to hell so that others can go to paradise. Damn I may only pray to receive happiness in the next. I look back at them they smiled at me and told me to come with them. As I walk towards them, 'I better be prepared for a world of pain for these people.' They all deserve more. Well no use in hoping, for now I might as well enjoy life when I'm alive. I know there will be tragedies along the way but that's the life we chose and if by any chance that all of us survive even if it seems impossible then maybe we can go in voyage to explore the world. "Guys there's something I really want to do with all of you." They looked at me with a confuse face and kind off giving 'ok what you got in mind' look.' Rengoku asked, "Yes what do you want us to do with you boy?" I hesitated a bit but a gathered my courage. "If by chance we survive I mean all of us surviving the battle. I want to travel and explore the world with you guys!" They were astonished by what I said. I looked up apparently Shinobu arrived just in time to hear it. Even though Giyuu is not here, they know what to do. Shinobu then patted my head. "Hanzo then all of us will not be pillars but family and we will go with you if all of us survived." I cried because it's been long since I felt like I have a family. All of them shouted "Alright then all of us better survive or we'll leave you here behind!" All of us started laughing. So it drove us all to work harder than ever to the point we will kill Muzan and his moons.

*I'm sorry that it's less than the ones I've posted but I wanted to at least ask if you guys are ok with Shiro being together with Muichiro