ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

NAMJOON P.O.V:
The boys have visited me and said they're here for oversleep. Everyone is busy; Jungkook and Jimin is watching Iron Man, Taehyung is reading(or sleeping), Seokjin is eating in the balcony, while Yoongi and I sit beside eachother having a conversation. While we talk, I noticed Hoseok have been missing since we got home from school.

"Hyung, where is Hoseok?" I question, he look around before turning back to me.

"Maybe he's just in the garden." He just shrug, I was about to speak when his phone vibrate once more. He pick it up with annoyed face. "The fuck?! 120 missed call from Hoseok?!"

"Answer it hyung. It must be important." I urge, he throw me a bitch face before answering.

"What?!" He scream angrily, I visibly gulp seeing the dark aura around him.

"I've been calling for about 120 times, yet you didn't answer!" Hyung pulled away his phone after Hoseok scream from the other line.

"Don't raise your voice at me, Hoseok!" Yoongi angrily spat but his face soften hearing the youngest sob through the other line. "Hey. What's wrong?"

"I'm a-at hospital, h-hyung."

My eyes widen hearing how broken Hoseok sound, Yoongi stand up.

"What hospital?!" He roared.

"Near the university. Just come."

That was his last words before he hang up, Yoongi looked up and meet eyes with me. The others have gather and all have a similar faces.

YOONGI P.O.V:
All of us get inside the van, Seokjin started thr engine before driving off. I don't know what the fuck is happening but I knew its a bad one. Hyung drove in fast pace and we have to hold in to something just to avoid being knock out. I remember how broken Hoseok sound earlier, and I feel guilty for not answering immediately.

I bit my lips as I didn't let my tears slipt. I saw the familiar hospital just meters away from university, hyung fasten his speed until we arrive. Once hyung had the van parked I immediately ran inside the hospital, I went to the counter shocking the nurse.

"Jung Hoseok!" I immediately said once the nurse recovered at my sudden appearance.

"I'm sorry, but there is no one here name Jung Hoseok. But we have a patient that being sent in operating room." The nurse stated confusing me.

"What's the patient name then?" Seokjin hyung asked behind me.

"Lee Y/N. Have been shot on her right chest." My eyes widen hearing her name.

I immediately rush to search for the operating room, my palm became sweaty because of anxiety. I halted when I saw a familiar figure leaning against the wall, his hair was a mess, his clothes was stained by someone blood and face was glinting because of his tears.

I approach him slowly, he looked up and saw me. He immediately run towards me. He sob on my shoulder and I immediately try to calm him down.

"What happened?" I asked him while stopping my tears. "What happened to her?"

"Y/N got shoot after protecting me." He answer and tighten his embrace.

I turn to Seokjin hyung who lean against the wall with cross arms and poker face.

"Hyung. Please take care of Y/N. The others and I will visit you tomorrow." I coldly state and he just nod.

I started to walk away with Hoseok clinging to me. I finally let my tears fall and sniffle, the others follow me reluctantly as they don't want to leave hyung. Be safe Y/N-niee.