ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Y/N P.O.V:
I was playing alone in the park, I was eight years old that time, my Eomma is having a conversation with some other parents. While playing three pairs of feets, I looked up and let out a huff. Infront of me is other than Jinsung and his minions.

"Aww! Is our little Y/N playing alone?" He sarcastically stated.

"Well, yeah? God Jinsung, I didn't know you're this dumb." I spat back with a roll of my eyes.

"What did you say?!" Jinsung gritted his teeth and push me.

I groans as my ass landed on the grass, I looked up and throw him a glare. I stand up and dust away the dirt, I clench my fist trying to hold in my anger.

"Hey! Stay away from her!" We turned at the boy who march towards us with furrowed eyebrows.

"Trying to be a hero now? Hah!" Jinsung mock, he raise a fist and give the boy a punch.

The poor boy land on the ground touching his cheek, I angrily glare at the laughing Jinsung. With my fist clench, I grab his collar and throw a punch.

"Don't. Hurt. Him!" I spat emphasizing each words, I twist his arms and punch him again straight to the nose.

After Jinsung was carried by his friends they ran away, throwing me last glance. I scoff and turn towards the boy, my eyes soften before beside him.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly, he nods and smile widely though he hiss because of the pain.

"Yes! Thank you very much!" He beam and I couldn't help but to smile back. "Can we be friends?"

"Sure!" I reply wearing a blinding smile. "My name is Y/N!"

"Nice to meet you Y/N! I'm Min Yoongi but you can call me Yoonie."

I slowly open my eyes but I immediately shut it when a blinding light greeted my sight, I curse as I cover my face. Sighing I open it again and adjust at the brightness, I notice that this room is white. Wandering my eyes it stop at the seven figures talking to each other.

"Y/N!" Yoongi immediately runs to me when he notice me staring at them. "Thanks god you're finally awake!"

"Ahh, yeahh...?" I said but come out as a question, though I finally remembers him I still feel uncomfortable. "Why are you here instead attending the classes?"

"You're more important to me!" Yoongi dramatically sigh and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Okay, Yoonie. Can you please get off me? I can't breath!" I remark and Yoongi sheepishly smile as he pulled off, then he realize something.

"You... You remember me now?" He ask in disbelief, I just nod with a shrug. His eyes widen and hug me once again. This time I let him. "Thank you very much!!"

While the two of us is minding our own business, Seokjin interrupted with scrunch eyebrows.

"Why did you got amnesia in the first place?" Seokjin ask with a tilt of his head, I turn to him.

"None of your business." I coldly reply with my dull eyes staring at him. "Anyway. Can I go now? I'm hungry as fuck."

"No! I'll buy it for you!" Yoongi insist, before I can stop him he's already running leaving me with this dorks.

SEOKJIN P.O.V:
I felt awkward. I shuffle behind Namjoon as the three maknae talk with Y/N, and seems like she doesn't mind at all. Maybe because they're youngest?

"So... you're Yoongi's childhood friend?" Hoseok ask, who sit beside Jimin.

"Yeah." She reply coldly with a shrug.