𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯⚠️

Y/N P.O.V:

"Any last words?"I asked coldly.

"Please just let me go! I didn't meant to touch your daughter! Please." He cry his eyes out.

"Seokjin, escort Byeol out of here please." I asked Seokjin to leave with our two year old daughter.

"Ok, come on baby." He said before carrying Byeol on his arms, he turn to the man and glare. "Just kill him already, honey."

With that he left, talking to our daughter. I turn to face the man again with a evil smirk across my lips.

"You heard what my husband said, die bitch." I said and pulled the trigger.

When I'm done I let the guards dragged his dead body to the river. I exit the room and I saw Seokjin sitting on the chair while Byeol is in his arms asleep, I smile before walking towards the two of them. Seokjin notice me and stand up to kiss me.

"Did you already finish him off?" He ask and I nod.

I look down at our little angel sleeping peacefully I felt Seokjin hands around me so I looked at him and he smiled.

"Lets go to our room now." He said and I nod.

--

I take a bath after I arrived at our room while Seokjin put our angel to her room. I was combing my hair now, I wore a black short and a black shirt.While combing, I felt a hand snake to my waist and I know its my lovely husband.

"Smell good to eat." I blushed at his words but I just laugh.

After I comb my hair I put the comb on the desk and lay down but I was startled when Seokjin hover me, eyeing me down like a prey with his lustful eyes.

"Our angel said she want a sibling and I wonder if we can make another one so that our Byeol will not feel lonely."

"No! I have a work tomorrow what if I can't walk again because of your fucking junior?" I glared and whine, he only chuckle.

"Don't worry baby girl, daddy is gonna be gentle." I blush at his words making him smirk again before diving to me for a hungry kiss.

[SMUT WARNING⚠️]

He take off my clothes and him doing the same, I stare at him in lust. His well-built body is in all display. He chuckle huskily before getting between my thighs and start kissing me hungrily.

I moan and kissed him back, he groan as he grind against me. I whine a little as I felt him suck at my sweet spot on my neck.

His kisses went down to my neck, to my chest, to my stomach then between my thighs. I gasp feeling him kiss my private part. He teased me by breathing in my sensetive part and this idiot giggle loving how I whine.

Then I moan loudly after he enter two fingers inside of me, and start scissoring inside me while eating me out.

"Oh my god! Ahhh Jinnie."

I can hear him growl silently and thrust his fingers inside me in fast pace, my eyes rolled to the back and moan so loud.

"Ahhh, faster Jinnie. I'm cumming. Ughh!"

He obeyed me and fasten thrusting inside and out, he added another finger making me go crazy. After a few thrust I come. I panted and stare down at him, he was still licking clean my mound. Suddenly he looked up to me with a innocent grin.

God! This man will be the death of me! He crawl back to me and kiss me, I can taste my own cum on. He lick my lower lip, asking for entrance so I let him. Our tounge fought for dominance but obviously, he won.

Suddenly, he change our position making me ride his cock. We didn't seperate our lips as I grind my wetness on his cock.

"Oh~ fuck baby."

I feel turned on because of his moan. Pulling away, I line up myself to his member. Before sitting down, I moan feeling his cock stretching and filling me up. I bite my lower lip before start bouncing up and down to his cock.

He let out a loud moan and grip my waist as he guide me. I moan loudly and take his hands and make him cup my breast. He start playing with it adding another pleasure.

"Ah ah ah ah. S-So b-big, Jinnie."

"Fuck! Baby faster, go on. Ahhhh shit!"

Then I yelp as he suddenly hover me and start fucking me in fast pace. I scream and scratch his back, my eyes go to the back of my head. He hide his face on my neck and bite on it.

"F-Faster! Oh god! Faster! I'm cumming!"

He fasten his pace while whispering sweet words on my ears. Only our moans, groans and skin slapping reveberated around our room. God, he's so good.

"I'm cumming too baby. We cum together, okay?"

I nod and feel him fasten his pace making me scream in so much pleasure I'm recieving. He keep hitting my spots, making me cum immediately.

"Ahhhh~"

Then we both come, his cum filling me. I panted as he drape over me. He reach for our blanket and cover our naked bodies. He didn't remove his self above me, instead he remain there and lay his head on my chest.

"Are you okay, baby?" He worriedly ask.

"I'm fine baby. Though you tire me out." He chuckle and kiss my chest.

"I'm sorry baby. It just I was so excited seeing and hearing you moan my name." I slap his chest making him laugh again. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." I smile down at him and tighten my embrace around him.

There our night began and tomorrow is a new day, new life, and new happiness. I was glad and happy that I met him along with the guys because if I didn't, I think I'll stay as a 'Cold Mafia Heir' and he will never be my 'Mr.Playboy'. Or maybe I will never have a family and the rest of my life is just darkness, killing, making trouble but thanks god... he save me from that darkness and help me to reach the light and that light is him... Kim Seokjin.

~♡~THE END~♡~