ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

SEOKJIN P.O.V:

"Can't you believe me? Just once?"

"I believe in you. But you just accuse someone!"

"Now you're siding her?! Fuck you Seokjin!"

"I'm not siding on anybody. What I'm doing is for your own good!"

"Fuck you and your reasons! You know what? Lets just break up!"

"You're going to break this relationship just because of this little things?"

"Inviting a girl is a BIG THINGS."

"Fine! Go! Its a good thing then because from the very beginning I don't love you!"

SLAP!

"Fuck you!"

After that intense arguement, Yun-jung left with her things. I stood there idly as the stinging pain in my cheek redden, slowly tears started to fall from my eyes.

Just how can I be so unlucky? Our marriage is near, what a bad timing for this arguement. After those years, I've learned to love her back. That's why I agree to marry her.

"Finally. No bitch are around here." Yoongi breath in relief before sitting on the sofa across me. "You okay?"

"Do I look like I'm okay?" I snap, despite the tears in my face.

"Why are you even crying? Didn't you realize your foolishness?" I turn to him confused. "Yun-jung is a gold digger. Remember that time when you lose your money? And you even accused Namjoon? I actually saw Yun-jung thay night, sneaking around your room. I didn't say anything because even if I do, you won't believe me."

Then I remember everytime we go to the mall, she always whine to buy those and these. She'll cry too if I don't buy it for her. Now, I realize her true colors.

"I'm going for a walk." I mumble and exit the apartment.

--

I lay on the grass. I was currently here in park, just laying down and stargazing. I sigh as I remember the sudden broke up, I can't even believe I was blinded by love. A playboy like me fall in love? That's new.

"Why does boys love to stay outside at late night?"

I heard a cold yet annoyed voice speak behind me, I sit up and turn to the second voice. Catlellya stand there with poker face, now that I stare at her. She really look like Y/N, except her hair is the opposite.

"Why are you here?" I ask, I notice her business suit. "Are you a business woman?"

"I am indeed a business woman, I work on that building." She stated coldly and point at the tall building. "I just finish my work, I came out for a fresh air."

"You're in night shift?" Honestly, talking to her makes me forget about Yun-jung.

"Yes." She reply shortly and coldly.

"But, you might be fired if your CEO found out you're sneaking out." I worriedly stated.

"Nahh! As if they have the guts to do so." She smirk smugly and sit beside me. "Now, enough about me. What are you doing here?"

"Just to get fresh air. My fiance and I broke up, need to ease up my mind." I reply with a heavy sigh.

"That's hard. Good thing you didn't think about harming yourself." She jokingly said despite her poker face.

"Only an idiot will do that shit." I chuckle and lie back on the grass, she only stare at me. "A gold digger like her don't deserve my tears."

"That's good. Now if you could excuse me, I have somewhere important to go." She stand up and dust her skirt. "See you around, Seokjin."