Chapter 2

The picture is how i imagine how it looks with snow in Holmes Chapel where Mary and Julia lives.

I wake up by the whistling birds in the oak trees outside. There is a thin layer of snow outside. It's always so pretty. I slowly open my eyes. I'm so tired i really don't wanna go to work but when i get there i know that it's gonna be nice.

I sit up, throw my legs out of the bed and stand up slowly so i wont get all dizzy.

I slip into my slippers and tie myself in my rope. I walk out in the kitchen Julia is already there, she's sitting and drawing, she's so focused when she draws. I walk over to her and look at what she's drawing. She looks back up at me.

"Morning, don't you have school." I say and give her a light, little kiss on her cheek.

"Yes I do but I got up early so I could draw. I really had a craving for it today, I also made tea." God bless her, she knows me well, because i'm craving for tea right now with milk and honey. My absolute favourite.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" I ask as I walk over to make myself a cup of tea.

"Yeah i would have waited but then i wouldn't have time to draw, I hope it's okay." Of course it's okay sweetie, she is so caring and kind i cant believe ive taught her to be like that and she is so polite too, she literally shakes everybody's hand when she comes into a room. I've never been like that. Never. What if it's from her dad. I don't remember what he's like or how he looks.

"Moooom, have you seen my math book?" I hear her shout from her room.

"Uhm........I think they are on the dining table." I shout back.

She comes back into the kitchen with the math book as she packs her bag with embroidered flowers that I made when she started in 3rd grade.

This is how i imagine that Julia's school and school bag looks like

"Are you gonna come to the cafe after school?" I say, she always comes to the cafe and does her homework or draws while she waits till I get off work.She turns to look at me as she smiles and says.