Traumatic Childhood Club

I sighed softly and tapped away on my game. Three months home. It was a pretty quiet morning. Me and Asy were the only ones home.

   I zoned out while the TV droned on. I put some random show on. I was really texting away on my new phone. Ma got it so i don't have to borrow hers to talk to Dec and Club.

  GoneClubbing: Slate took Spade out for ice cream again.
   DannyDecano: Thats kinda mean. Take him but bone of the rest of you.
   GoneClubbing: Im pretty sure thats the point. See My brothers and I all have different moms. Slate thinks Spade is the only "right" one.
   FreshPoof: Thats kinds messed up bro.
   DannyDecano: kInDa?!
   FreshPoof: true. Really messed up.
   GoneClubbing: Oh well. I'm used to it. My mom was reslly poor. And when our dad died he was rich so we kinds all got stuck here. I hate it.
   FreshPoof: Im sorry…
   DannyDecano: yeah...your life is kinda screwed up.
   GoneClubbing: Aren't we all?
   FreshPoof: . . . hws not wrong
   DannyDecano: i guess…
   GoneClubbing: We could be some kind of club.
   GoneClubbing: haha
   GoneClubbing: get it?
   GoneClubbing: like my name?
   DannyDecano: Fresh made a similar joke when i met him.
   FreshPoof: guilty as charged.

   I jumped as the front door opened. I didn't even notice Ma had come home. I turned and poked my head above the back of the couch.

   Ma and Error were there. Between them was Geno. He looked small and tired but he was standing. And he was here. Error was helping him stand.

   "G-geno?" I asked softly.

   He gave a smile. "Hey Fresh. I just couldn't wait to get home and actually talk to you."

   My thoughts took a moment to catch up. "Oh. We can talk later… you look like you're about to fall apart on your feet."

   Geno pouted. "I'm fine."

   "No your brother is right. You need rest Geno." Ma lead Geno off with Errors help.

   I was only trying to stall. I don't think I can talk to Geno yet. Deccy was one thing, Ma and Erroe another, but Geno? I don't even know where to start.