Read First.

Disclaimer before reading the entire novel.

I wrote this novel after a certain member has left S*ray K*ds and before the sudden controversies about him.

Just like all of you, STAY, I was hurt. You could even say I felt betrayed as a fan. I witness their bond from the start. How they treat each other like family. So after he left, I just couldn't believe it.

At that time I still believe in OT9, that's why I wrote this novel with the original number of members even after he left.

But after a few months, all these issues popped out from nowhere. All the news and articles about him, I read to know what exactly was going on. Of course, I was disappointed. I was starting to believe all of them. I was really hurt to the point I even cried (yes I know, how dramatic).

By that time, i decided to remove him from this story. However I couldn't without majorly changing the storyline.

I took a break from writing and just started to find inspirations to come out with a better story for you guys.

Then, unexpectedly, another article was published. An article disproving all those past issues.

At first I was relieved, there is a possibility that we can prove his innocence. But there is also a side of me that....I don't know who to trust anymore.

I still admire him as a singer but that doesn't mean that I'm condoning his actions (if they are true). But i know justice will be served and we must move on. Like what the group has done for the passed year now.

For the sake of continuing this story (and for giving this to Leeknow as a birthday gift), i write this storyline with the 9 original members. However i did change some aspects of the story to bring it to justice.

So I hope you understand. Thank you and enjoy reading, STAYS AND NON-STAYS.