Not an update as such but..

I made a new OC (And this was purely because I was bored, this oc is not to be taken as a serious thing as I don't use her for anything, I saw an oc review book and just thought it would be fun to make an oc and get them to review it)! 

I made her now, and here's a tag cos this person has a creepypasta review book 

Original name: Callie Kennedy

Nicknames: Cal, Kenny

Creepypasta name: Shadow rabbit (When killing she wears all black, including a black bunny mask, so all people ever see is a sillouhette with rabbit ears, and yes I know the name sucks)

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Species: Human

Nationality: English (From England)

Age: 17

Appearance: Shoulder length, messy ginger hair, somewhat tanned skin, dark green eyes, freckles. When killing she wears a black turtle neck jumper with black jeans and combat boots along with a black bunny mask. She wears the nask so as no one can see her face and identify her, which allows for her to live a normal life the rest of the time, as people don't know it's her who's killing.

I tried to draw her but it failed so here's the gacha club version instead, and yes I know cringe because well Gacha

Zodiac: Gemini

Height: Around 5"11

Weight: Pretty average for her age

Body type: Inverted triangle (If you don't know it google it)

Backstory: She grew up with her parents and lived a pretty happy childhood. She grew up in a London suburb where everyone in the neighbourhood seemed to know each other. However when she was 13 her parents were cornered by a group of men who tried to rob them. Her parents convinced the men to let them go as long as they gave the men a monthly payment to keep them away. Her parents could keep up the payment for about 4 years, but eventually were unable to do so. The men came to the house and killed them. Callie witnessed the murder but wasn't caught, and the men didn't even know of her existence. Callie did some research and discovered that the men were part of a gang of over 20 people. Now she hunts down the members of the gang and kills them and will keep going until they are all gone.

Personality: She is sarcastic but friendly to everyone (Apart from the gang who caused her parents death), she is willing to help anyone in need and has a soft spot for children, and if she sees a child in need will help them. However, when she is facing a member of the gang that caused her parents death she will become hostile and will become cold and angry, unless it's at night then she will murder them consumed by an uncontrollable fit of rage.

How they kill: She will break into a person's house, sneak into their room and pummel them with a baseball bat while they're asleep.

Why they kill: To get revenge on the people who killed her parents.

Weaknesses: She won't kill the person if they have a child because she doesn't want to be the reason another child loses a parent, so I guess her weakness is people with children.

Abilities: She's good at planning, and she is good at sneaking around unnoticed

Weapons: Baseball bat

Fears: Thunder (the sound of it reminds her of the gun shots she heard on the night her parents were killed)