We Belong Together (boyxboy) Chapter 4

The following morning when I woke up I found myself to still be in Sky’s arms, with his chest pressed lightly against my back. I smiled wide as I recalled the memories from the night before. I carefully turned around to face him, as I assumed he was still asleep since he was snoring softly. I usually hated when people snored, but his snoring was rather comforting than annoying. I did not know if it just was because I loved him or if there was another reason. I was kind of thankful that he only snored his soft snores when being very tired though.

I could not help but stare at him. He looked so peaceful and angelic, so perfect. I truly believed he was perfection, my perfection. I automatically smiled at the thought of him being mine and loving me, something I did kind of often. I knew how lucky I was to have him by my side, being totally in love with me, and caring about me and our relationship more than anything. Even though I knew he hated to be woken up during weekends and holidays, I could not keep myself from kissing his cheek and stroking his hair gently. Surprisingly he did not wake up, but kept snoring softly. I chuckled silently and whispered quietly “Ok, sleepyhead. Go on. I’m gonna take a quick shower though. I hope you’ll wake up soon, preferably by the time I’ve finished my shower. I love you.”  I knew he could not hear me, but it still felt good talking to him.

I grabbed some random clothes that I hoped would match from my dresser, along with a towel and then went to my bath room. I kind of rushed my shower in desperation of wanting to go back to Skyler again. After I stepped out of the shower, I quickly dried my hair in a messy way, not caring how it would look and not taking the time to straighten it like I usually would. Ok, to be honest I had not straightened it after I broke up with Sky, but aside from that I usually did. I threw my clothes on rather quickly, just barely making sure I did not put them on backwards and walked out of the bath room to discover that he was now awake.

The small smile on his face grew big when he saw me. “Good morning, babe. Where’s my kiss?” He spoke as I smiled back at him. “Good morning,” I beamed and pretty much ran over to him and bent down to place a kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed lightly at my back, making me lose balance and fall on top of him, a “technique” we both used frequently to make the other fall on top of ourselves on the bed. I ended the kiss and pouted at him, but he ignored it and kissed me once again. However I did not refuse this one and kissed him back instead, deepening the kiss in order to turn it even more passionate.

He soon enough rolled on top of me, starting a make out session that got more and more heated up. Finding my weak spot, he sucked on it and bit down on it gently in order to gain a moan from me. He kissed it gently before he let his lips find their way back to mine for a moment then pulled off my shirt.

Soon enough, in the middle of our fun, my phone went off. I groaned and wondered if I should answer the text message or not. However, Sky did not roll off of me, but tightened his grip around me. “You ain’t going nowhere, babe. I need you right here,” He commanded and winked at me, continuing the undressing. Now before you get the wrong idea, he was not forcing me into anything. He was very understanding and I knew I could stop him anytime without him getting mad or disappointed. However I usually wanted him as well and went along with it more than happy.

“Shower time?” Sky questioned as we finished, smiling breathlessly at me after rolling off of me.

“Dude, I just came out of the shower!” I laughed. “-Besides you wouldn’t be able to keep your hands off me,” I added and stuck my tongue out at him.

“And you say it like it’s a bad thing,” He replied, seeming a bit unsure of himself.

“It’s not, but I don’t wanna spend the whole day today in the shower,” I grinned. “C’mon, you’ll do fine without me for a few minutes.” I grabbed some clothes from my dresser for him to borrow and handed them to him along with a towel, before I kissed him lovingly and turned him around to playfully push him towards the bath room.