Alone

A/N: Welcome back! Sorry I didn't post yesterday; was my sister's b-day. Anywho, this chapter will show how Phineas is without Isabella. More than likely will be an 'emotional' chapter depending on how you take it. Without ado, I present "Alone."

P.S. The broken mirror above symbolizes separation. 

****

(Phineas' POV)

I walk away from the house, and onto the street. I look around, and it's quiet.. too quiet. I can feel tears start to come, but I fight them back. "Isabella wouldn't cry. No, she would look around for clues," I tell myself. I look around and notice something pink on the ground in the middle of the street.

"Wait, wasn't she wearing all blue?" I say to myself. "So, she can't go anywhere without pink on her person somewhere," I conclude as I look at the pink object. I stuff it in my pocket and I look along the street, hoping to find something else. I sure hope Isabella is ok. Who knows what those braindead airheads are doing to her.

****

(Isabella's POV)

I hear something in the distance, and it was something I was hoping it wasn't. "Lots of me, lots of me." I quickly open my eyes, and I scream. I look down and I see all these pharmacists carrying me somewhere. I knew I couldn't do anything, yet I was terrified. I knew now was the time to not give up. 

I look around, trying to see if I can make a break for it. I quickly put my hand in my blue skirt pocket, trying to grab my pink sash I had made just for my accomplishment patches relating to Phineas. I was hoping to use it to throw it over a streetlight and propel myself out of this predicament.

However, I noticed it wasn't there. "Great, it must've dropped out when these dumb lugs picked me up," I grumbled. I look around to see if I can take them out by myself. I noted about 20 of them; I had taken into account every variable and gave myself a slight chance of making it out without becoming one of them. I sighed, knowing I was doomed. I hope the guys come after me before it's too late..

****

(Ferb's POV)

"How you think he's doing out there?" Baljeet asked me as we started on the finishing touches. "I'm sure he's almost found her by now. If I know my brother, he's determined and won't stop till he goes down," I reply back. "You know, it is a bit too quiet out there," Baljeet whimpered.

"Relax nerd, they all disappeared after they took her. It is a bit strange why they went after her and not the rest of us.." Buford trailed off. "That is a bit weird. It's like they wanted us to split up," Baljeet chimed in, forcing a chuckle. 

"Alright you two, can we focus on finishing this?" I asked them sternly. "Yeah, sorry," they apologized. "Although it is a bit weird that they didn't go after us four," I mumbled. "Say, what did you give Phineas before he left?" Baljeet asked me.

"I gave him something in case something happened to us. A backup in case this machine was destroyed," I explained. "Oh, that makes sense. Let's hope that first part doesn't happen," Baljeet nervously chuckled. I just nod and get back to the machine.

****

(Phineas' POV)

I look around for some more clues, but I can't seem to find anything. "This is so damn frustrating," I say out loud. "Why did it have to be her? Of all people.." I trailed off. "I'm out here alone, with my girlfriend out there more than likely zombified already," I continue to let my frustration out. I sit down next to a tree, and I look up at the sky. I feel so empty.. so alone..