💔 n o t h i n g 💔

I'M WRITING THIS LATE AT NIGHT WHILE ON A CALL W/ MY FRIEND WHILE THEY CRY OVER A CHARACTER DYING IN A FANFICTION THEY WERE READING AND I WRITE ANGSTY ASS FANFICTION AND IF THIS DOES DESCRIBE MY LIFE ATM THEN IDK WHAT WILL

WARNING! HEAVY REFERENCE AND TALK ABOUT EATING DISORDERS

91

91lbs

That's what the scale read. And his heart dropped. He thought he had at least lost five pounds- but in reality, he had only dropped two. Somewhere in the back of his mind, there was a whisper that told him that dropping five pounds in less than twenty-four hours was unrealistic, and the fact that he had even managed to lose two was unhealthy.

But he ignored that voice, deciding to listen to the louder one that screamed at him to be skinny and to be perfect. The one that told him to skip breakfast, then lunch, then dinner. The one that bullied him into running laps and laps around UAs track until he couldn't feel his legs anymore. The one that told him he was fat and ugly and stupid.

He was nowhere near his goal weight- 85 pounds. 85. And he wasn't going to stop starving and exercising and purging until he got there. Even if it killed him.

Now Denki was climbing the stairs up,
and up,
and up,
and up,
trying to get to class. And god, was it difficult. Each step felt like it was a mountain, his wobbly legs barely managing. And once he made it, he had to lean on the wall to take a breather, scared he might pass out. He didn't want anyone to worry, and passing out in the middle of the hall would definitely worry a few people.

He did get a few concerned glances from peers walking through the hall, but he just gave everyone a bright smile and a thumbs up before stumbling off to his classroom. When did walking get so hard? When did breathing become so difficult? When did simply existing become such a hassle?

The blond entered the class on wobbly legs, greeting his friends with a smile and a small wave. He sat down in his usual seat, pulling out the stuff required for this class. Pretty soon Aizawa entered and the class began.

Denki immediately zoned out; he stopped trying to focus a long, long time ago. It was just so difficult now, and he didn't know why. Well, he did, he just didn't want to admit it. So here the blond sat, dissociating from the fog that blanketed his mind.

"-nari? Kaminari?" Suddenly the sound of his teacher's voice calling his name snapped him out of his dissociative state. "I would appreciate it if you paid attention in my class. Unless you'd like me to expel you and give your spot to someone else that will actually listen?"

"Sorry, Sensei. It- It won't happen again," Denki apologized. "Right, and I won't expel another student ever again." Came Aizawas sarcastic voice, followed by a few snickers from his peers.

The blond tried. He really did try to focus. But the ache of his terribly malnourished body distracted him and the fog that blanketed his thoughts was too difficult to see through. He still ended up zoning out until class was over, and once the bell rang he quickly gathered his stuff and prepared to sneak off to his room to avoid lunchtime.

He stood up, and suddenly everything went dark.

Blank.

Empty.

Nothing.