Chapter 1

(based off of videos i've seen on tiktok)

Noah

I watched as Markell does his tiktok with the Sj and Kelianne. I couldn't help but watch his azz jiggle every time he shakes it. Or how thick he is and how he holds himself.

I think I have a crush on him. But I shou...

Sj: "Aye, Noah! Wanna do a ticktok with me, Tayler, and Markell?" I heard Sj said popping up into my view.

Noah: "Uh... Sure." I said as I looked up seeing that Tayler and Markell were talking.

I then felt something pull at my heart. But I pushed it aside so I could do the video with the others. When the video started Markell kinda did a hand stand and tried twerking. I smacked his thigh and he kinda fell.

~Skip to after the tiktok~

After we were done. I walked over to the kitchen and sat down. I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Instagram.

I then felt someone walk up behind me.  But I didn't pay attention to it, until someone slightly hit my head playfully. I looked behind me and saw it was Markell. He walked over to the fridge and bent down to grab a water bottle.

I didn't noticed that I subconsciously walked over to him. I then grabbed his waist and started grinding on him. I then heard a gasp then a moan. I bit my lip as I reached over to rub Markell through his leggings.

He gasp again but this time he backed up a little. I growled a little and tightened my grip on his waist with my left hand.

Markell: "N-noah, stop please!" I heard Markell breathed out.

I then snapped out of my mind and slowly moved my hands away. I was getting ready to back up when somebody yanked me back. I stumbled backwards into someones arms. I looked up and saw it was Nate.

I looked in front of me and saw that Tayler had picked up Markell and looked concerned. He then looked at me in anger. I got out of Nates hands and stood up properly. I took a step forward towards Tayler but he backed up and walked away.

I was gonna go after him and explain myself but got stopped by Nate. I looked at him and he shook his head no. I sighed and nodded before sitting at the table with Nate.

Tayler

Markell: "Tayler... You know I can walk right?" I heard Markell ask me as I walked upstairs.

Tayler: "Yeah but I wanna make sure that ur good." I said as I kept looking forward.

Markell: "It was an accident, Tayler. He didn't mean it." He whispered as he laid his head on my chest.

Tayler: "Well, he should've thought about his actions before letting his mind take control." I said sounding slightly pissed.

Markell just nodded into my chest as we headed to his room. It was silent the rest of the way there. Once we made it I walked him over to his bed and laid him down. I then handed him his remote to the TV.

I gave him a hug and kiss on the forehead. He smiled at me slightly before he frowned. I then walked over to the door but stopped when Markell called me.

Markell: "Don't hurt him,Tay." He said to me.

Tayler: "I won't." I said smiling at him then walked out.

Once the door was fully closed I frowned and walked back to the kitchen. When I got there I walked over to Noah. He looked up at me when he noticed I walked in. He stood up to say something but I punched him before he could say anything.

Tayler: "Don't touch my friend like that again. Whore!" I said before walking away.

To be continued...