Chapter 2

Noah

Its been a couple of hours since the incident. I haven't been to the compound and I really wanna apologize to Markell for doing what I did. So imma go up there and see if I can. If not imma still try anyways.

Right now im getting ready to head out the door so I can get to the compound. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I then grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

Markell

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Tayler. He looked at me when I sat down and smiled. He then side hugged me once I was sitting on the couch.

Tayler: "Good Morning Markell." He said as he let go of me.

Markell: "Morning Tayler." I said smiling at him.

Nate: "Good Morning Markell, How'd u sleep?" Nate semi yelled into my ear.

Markell: "Noah, stop being so loud. Its only 8 in the morning. Shut up and sit doen somewhere." I said causing him to back away with his hands up smiling somewhat.

Nate: "Ok ok, calm down. I was just trying to get ur energy up." He said as he sat on the other couch.

I just shook my head. I looked at my phone and started to look through tiktok. I found a couple of them I wanted to do later. So I added them to my favorite sounds and then replied to some text messages.

All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. So I went to go see who it was. Once I got to the door I opened it and saw it was Noah. I smiled at him but then frowned when I saw the bruise on his cheek.

Markell: "Tayler..." I whispered to myself before smiling again at Noah.

Noah: "Uh, hey Markell. Um... I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to do that. My body just reacted before I even had time to think." He said sounding nerves.

Markell: "Ur fine. Just make sure that the next time u do it, to do it when no ones home." I said to him as I moved out the way so he can come in.

Noah: "Uh, I actually can't come in cause Tayler said Im not allowed around here. I just stopped by to apologize about yesterday. So imma go now I'll see u later, Markell." He said as he was about to leave.

Markell: "No its ok, I'll just tell him that I invited u here to apologize and that were ok. Now come on." I said as I pulled his arm causing him to stumble and fall on top of me.

That's when we heard a low growl come from where Nate and Tayler were. I looked up and saw Tayler get up slowly as his eyes turned red. I then hurried up to my feet and stood in front of Noah.

Tayler came closer as he kept growling. When he was close enough I took a breath and closed my eyes. I then opened them and held my arms out. He just looked at me. So I walked up to him and hugged him. He then wrapped his arms around me and took a big breath.

Markell: "He just came to apologize for yesterday. He's not gonna try and do it again promise. Plus were not kids anymore Tayler. U don't need to protect me." I said when he held me closer and growled at Noah.

Tayler: "Your still my omega Markell. Even tho we aren't blood ur still apart of my pack. Ok?" He said.

I nodded once we let go and looked at Noah. He nervously walked towards us and stuck his hand out. He smiled a little before speaking.

Noah: "Im sorry about yesterday. I never meant to do that. My body just reacted. I didn't even realize what I was doing until it was too late. Im really sorry Markell." He said on a sad tone showing his yellow eyes for a quick second.

Tayler: *growls* "Just watch it. I don't need my omega to get heart broken because some play boy wanted to mess with his feelings. Plus u still got Dixie so I won't have to worry about u yet." He said before walking away.

I looked around and saw everyone staring at us for a moment. I then looked at Tayler and he roared loudly. I smiled at him before looking at Noah and pulled him over to the window so we could do a tiktok.

That's when I felt like I was connect to him somehow. But im not really sure what it is yet. I'll figure it out at some point just not now.

To be continued...