Chapter 4

Markell

As I walked downstairs I saw my adopted father stand there with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but feel nervous as I head towards him and Tayler.

Lil Huddy: "Hello son! How've you been?" He said as he had his arms opened for me.

Markell: "I'm good Dad. What about you?" I said as I walked passed him and towards Noah for some reason.

Lil Huddy: "Well someone has changed a little. But that doesn't mean that your not scared of me." He growled causing me to get startled and bump into Noah.

I looked up at him when I felt his arms quickly wrap his arms around me. He had his teeth and eyes out. I then looked back at my dad who looked pissed.

I smiled slightly before hearing fast footsteps come towards us. After that everything was quick, I couldn't even tell what happened. When I looked up I saw Noah being slashed at by my father. I then ran up to him and pushed my him back.

(~Play song~)

I looked down at Noah and saw that his injuries were deep. Which made me angry and sad. I then looked up and saw my father getting up. I then growled as I showed my teeth and claws. Hudson just smirked and did the same. With that I ran towards him and started fighting.

30 minutes later

I soon got pushed back a couple feet. With my arms crossed over my face. I was loosing breath and was tired already. I was about yo look up when I heard multiple yells from everyone. Who wasn't already hurt for trying to help me.

When I looked up I saw Tayler standing in the way.

Markell: "TAYLER..."

TBC...