ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀss ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2~ᴍᴀɪʀɪ

Kairi POV- Mattia took me downstairs to his room and threw me on the bed and got on top of me he then lightly choked me and kissed down my body I was already wet and a moaning mess, I then began to feel his lower half hit my lower half, he was grinding on me and it felt so good. I then felt my skirt get ripped off along with my panties and then I felt to large fingers fill my hole up he started thrusting his fingers in and out of me while we were making out I couldn't help but to makes marks on his back he then took his fingers out and took his pants and shirt off and he spread my legs open even more and took my shirt off he sucked on my nipples and then looked up at me I gave him a nod and he held onto my shoulders and thrusted into me, my back arched up and I was screaming it felt so good ~"Aahhh daddy ahhhh" he went even faster after hearing that he thrusted so hard the bed frame was smacking the wall with force and my legs were shaking terribly he then he put his one hand on my chest and scratched down it as the other one was attached to my neck helping him thrusting into me he kept going at a rapid speed until he came in me and I came on his dick he pulled out and we cuddle and I whisper in his ear "round two" he smirked and kissed my nose and said "say less baby"

A/N- And they both lived happily ever after fucking anyway that part 2 aka the ending for who asked for this.... Very sorry it's been a while by the way I've been very busy I'll try to keep up more and I've been working on other books ❤️