1 "Home Alone"

LISA'S POV

"Aunt Kim suggested us to stay here until the lockdown is over. They doesn't want to let us go and some roads are not open so it will be really hard for us to go home now" Rosé said on the other line. She's referring to Jisoo unnie's mom, her soon to be mother in law.

"So I guess, I will be alone throughout this whole lockdown."

"Why? Where is Jennie unnie?"

"She's with Taehyung oppa" I said trying not to sound sad. Taehyung is Jennie unnie's boyfriend.

 Taehyung is Jennie unnie's boyfriend

Rosé and Jisoo unnie knows that I like Jennie, no scratch that, I love her.

She knows my feelings towards her too.

How?

One night, I got so stupid and drown myself with liquor until I was so drunk and wasted, and doom! This stupid tongue of mine works on its own slipping words out of my mouth that can ruin our friendship.

But I'm glad she didn't feel awkward to me even after that stupid confession I did.

But sad to say, I still noticed some changes on her behaviour, she might have said it's fine but sometimes I can still feel that she's not that comfortable around me anymore.

She cleared things out and told me that she love me but as a friend only, and she only see me as a younger sister, and that freakin hurts you know. I cried every night because of that.

That was 3 months ago.

Now I'm getting better and we are totally fine, as friends.

"Hey are you still there?"

"Yeah sorry"

"Aren't she going home?" Chae asked

I was about to answer when I heard the clicking of the door and there I saw her.