6 "Good Night"

LISA'S POV

"Taehyung is gay" my eyes widened upon hearing that. "He doesn't look like one but he actually is. He is so gay for his bestfriend, Jungkook. When Jungkook started joking around him, teasing him and stuff. He panicked, he couldn't controll his gay hormones. He was so afraid Jungkook will find out and hate him for it. He's not an out gay, no one knows except me."

"Then why did you two got in a relationship?"

"Actually, I didn't know he's gay, not after three months ago." I just look at her paying attention "After the day you confessed to me, I started to question my sexuality. I don't want to admit it at first. I keep saying I'm not into girls, I don't like you and stuffs. I'm at in denial stage that time. Same to him. He's also in denial and when two in denial person meet" She paused for awhile and continue "One night we just found ourselves opening up to each other. Him having a crush on his bestfriend, and me being confused. He was so afraid that Jungkook might hate him if he found out the truth. So he asked for my help, and I agreed because I thought it might also benefit me. We got into a 'fake relationship' to cover him up and to give myself a distraction."

"Don't you think three months is long for a fake relationship, and why do you want to give yourself a distraction? Am I a distraction to you?" I asked somewhat offended.

She giggled before answering"Yeah kinda, but you're a beautiful distraction so don't be sad, and.. About Taehyung, we enjoyed each other's company 'as friends'" she quoted, I'm happy I wasn't the one she's referring now with that "as friends" line she used to say. "So we decided not to end it and he love to make Jungkook jealous, I'm just being a supportive friend."

"Jealous? Jungkook. Is he also gay?" She laughed at my question.

"I don't know, but I actually see myself in him. I think he's just holding back, just like how I tried to calm myself whenever Irene unnie asked about you.
You know I don't really like the idea of her and you because it should only be you and I." She stated making me smile but at the same time, it made me realized. What about Irene unnie? I can't just leave her behind. "What's with your reaction Lisa? If you're thinking about her, stop." She glared at me.

"She haven't messaged me since the last time we talked. I wonder what happened to her" what might be the reason why she's MIA (missing in action) all of a sudden. "I think I should call her" I utter and was about to get my phone but Jennie unnie stopped me.

"I told her to stop messaging you" she blunted.

"No, you didn't." I contradicted. "But if you did. I don't think she'll stop just because you told her to. There might be a deep reason"

"You are really on her side don't you?" She asked with a warning tone.

"It's not that. Aren't you worried about her, she's still your friend on the first place"

"Fine. I get your point. Then why don't you call her and let's find out her possible reason, except for the fact that she's just being a good friend to me."

"What do you mean?"

"I told her I love you, as simple as that"