5 "No You don't"

LISA'S POV

"Hey? Good morning" I was awakened when I heard Jennie unnie's voice. She's talking to someone. I didn't dare to move or open my eyes.

"Miss you too. You should go back to sleep babe. It's still early" she is just whispering but I can still clearly hear it since she's just close to me. Literally close.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting for your call. Bye" she was silent for a while until.... "I love you too baby" she answered and I just hope I didn't heard it at all.

It's just early in the morning to break me Jennie. You're saying 'I love you too' to your boyfriend while I'm just right here beside you. Well I know you have all the right, he is your reality on the first place, I'm just a temporary replacement.

I felt her move to probably put her phone back on the beside table next to me.

She then laid back and hug me again.

"I know you're awake baby." She softly whispered but I didn't dare to respond or do even just a single move. "Lisa I'm sorry. I know I'm hurting you, sorry for being selfish, I'll make it up to you honey" I can hear sincerity on her voice.

But instead of answering I just hug her back, tightly. No more words, I just need her close to me.

Silence covered us until we drifted to sleep again.

I woke up without her by my side.

I fix myself first before going down, just to find no one.

"Unnie?" I called out but I received no response. Where is she?

Don't tell me she went out?

I check on her room, kitchen and every possible place inside this house where she might be. But she's nowhere to be found.

Maybe outside?

I went outside and there I saw her sitting on the bench near the pool area.

Okay, that is why.

She's busy talking to someone on her phone and I surely know who that is.

I went inside again and slam myself on the couch.

She said we are escaping reality. But where is she?

I should have listened to Rosé, I should have not asked to be her 'man' on the first place, I should have not agreed to this. Because in the end there is only one person who'll get hurt, and that will be me.

I'm so stupid.

But what can I do? I love her.

"Hey good morning Lili" she greeted as soon as she entered.

"Good morning" I greeted back with a faint smile.

"Unnie?!" My eyes widened when she suddenly sat on my lap with one leg on each side. She's only wearing underwear behind her oversized shirt that eventually got lifted because of the way she sat on me.

 She's only wearing underwear behind her oversized shirt that eventually got lifted because of the way she sat on me