Chapter 11. Close as the day goes by

Max stealthily took a photo and tried to hide his smile when he saw Mew pulling Gulf on him, the younger nearly hit a glass door. Tul and the rest would surely be interested in this, he thinks.

"Max, has Tul sent the contract yet?", Mew asked and frown when he finds Max not on his side but behind.

"Ah, yes. I already did the double check and everything seems ok, the document is flawless", Max answered, sliding his phone to his pocket.

Gulf blushed as he sees the teasing on Max's eyes, and tried to free himself from Mew.

"Keep close to me", Mew said before releasing Gulf.

"Yes, Phi", Gulf answered lowering his head as Max smile at him. Mew continue his walking while rumbling on the contract content, having a last minute run through before the meeting.

***

Mew watches as Gulf poses for the camera, a smile spread across his face at the younger's smooth movement, now used to it. The few practice session with Singto and him made a lot of difference for Gulf.

"Let's have the last set", Singto shouted, then walks to Mew at the back. "He is so good"

"He is", Mew smirk answering, they went to the bigger screen to check all the shots taken earlier before Mew arrive.

Mew's attention got caught when Gulf reappear on the set wearing a see through long sleeve shirt. The stylist is with Gulf fixing something on his hair and he can hear a few murmur on the side. He frown, he didn't like that the clothe is too revealing, Gulf's nipples can visibly be seen.

"Lin", Mew called. "When did we have this kind of design?"

"It's part of the collection, Sir"

Mew wanted rub his temple trying to control his irritation, he of course approved the collection but he didn't bother checking them thoroughly since Becky decided on them through Gulf.

Gulf has been looking at Mew from a afar and approached seeing the older man frowning.

"Phi...is everything ok?"

Mew looks at Gulf's big innocent bambi eyes and sigh. "Put on a coat"

Becky chuckled before whining. "Here he goes. Phi! You're not getting the point, your ruining the design if you put on a coat over this shirt"

"Ok, Phi", Gulf answered.

Becky, "Gulf! No! You look fabulous, don't ruin it"

Singto walk closer after listening to the conversation. He knew his friend well enough to know that Mew's over protectiveness has kicked in. It's a situation they are so used before whenever Becky and Mint was concern. He tap Mew on the shoulder. "Let's take a couple of shot and then we'll have a coat after, just to see. You trust me on this, don't you?"

Mew look at his friend, of course he trusted Singto, the reason why Singto was the exclusive photographer for the clothing line before was because he didn't want to risk anyone ogling at his sister.

"It will be just like before", Singto assured. Mew nodded and Singto asked for a coat to be brought over. "Will take a few shots first without the coat, Gulf"

Becky, "Thank you P'Sing"

"Phi...", Gulf called waiting for Mew. He fully didn't understand the situation but seeing that Mew seem to not agree on it earlier, he want to know if the older man is ok with it now. Mew gave him a nod of approval.

The shoot went smoothly after and Mew has to agree that Singto's shots are artistically made, the angles not revealing too much of Gulf's chest that he worries earlier.