Chapter 15. Melt in my arms

"So beautiful", Mew murmured as his lips travelled to Gulf's now exposed nape and neck. His hand slip to the younger's shirt and started exploring the vast skin on both the back and front of Gulf's upper body.

Gulf bit his lips when Mew pinched one of his little nubs, holding back his moan.

Mew licked the bitten lips, "Let it go. I want to hear you"

Gulf shakes his head, worry on his eyes.

Mew chuckled, "It's sound proof".

Gulf reluctantly let his biting of his lower lip go after a few moments. Mew frown a little but decided to ask Gulf later. He kiss the younger again before discarding Gulf's shirt and lowering his head, taking the little nubs in his mouth.

"Uhrrmmmm", Gulf let out a low soft moan, arching his body and offering them to Mew.

Mew travelled up again to Gulf's neck, showering the younger open and wet kisses down his chest area, "By the way, where is Princess?"

"Out. Since...meet..ing star...ted", Gulf answered brokenly as he felt Mew's hand brushing his erection.

"Hmmm", Mew hummed, his lips and hands all busy worshipping the one in his arms. He swiftly unbutton Gulf's jeans and the lifted the younger, discarding all Gulf's lower garment before Mew repositioned him in his lap, now straddling the older.

Gulf breathe hitched when Mew hold his manhood, gently stroking while the other hand caresses his back like a feather, up and down, occasionally resting on his ass and squeezing them. The older man is still kissing and sucking his upper body.

"I wanted to feel Phi too", Gulf whines as Mew continue to stroke him, feeling his pleasure building up.

Mew planted a kiss to his lips before lifting him a bit so the older can unbuckle and release himself from his clothing, before pulling Gulf by the neck connecting their lips again.

"hhhhhnghh", they both groan when their erection touched. Gulf almost cried out when Mew hold them together in his hand and started stroking and pumping them both. Gulf's hand and fingers burying in Mew's shoulders as he roll and thrust, meeting Mew's.

"Phi...", Gulf whines as he feels his climax coming, whimpering and arching his body in that delirious state, thrusting to the hands and the body of the older more. Mew pulled him and gave one open kiss.

"It's ok, Baby. Together", Mew whispers as he fastened his movements, letting of himself for awhile focusing on Gulf's before joining them again together.

Gulf was trembling when they reached their climax together, Mew tightening his hold of him, running soothing kisses all over the younger's face, stroking Gulf's flushed face and back, until they both calm down.

Mew kissed Gulf's nape and attentively reached for a nearby tissue, quickly cleaning their abdomens and removing his dress shirt before pulling Gulf back again on his chest.

"Are you ok?", he asked softly

Gulf nodded against his chest, planting a soft kiss where his heart is, "Perfect"

Mew run his thumb on Gulf's wounded and swollen lips, "Don't do it again, why do you bite your lips so hard. Look at this"

"I thought you won't like it if I make too many sounds", Gulf curled more. His ex-boyfriend used to dislike it and a few times that he was gagged, he didn't like it, he didn't being too rough.

Mew frown and titled Gulf's head, he stared at Gulf and let out a deep breathe, it must be Gulf's ex-boyfriend. He planted a soft kiss to the wounded lips, "Don't be too hard on this chestnut. Let me take care of this from now on. I should be the only to bite this, I promise it won't be that hard", Mew added teasingly.