𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

So you wanna shift into an anime huh? Well I got you fam. Everything in this is going to be the complete guide on how to get there.
I see a lot of tiktoks on how to shift, spreading false rumours. So to save yourself from all that bullshit, I suggest you stick around here for a while.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

☕︎︎𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗜𝘀 𝗔 𝗵𝗢𝗮𝗫?☕︎︎

Nope, everything here is 10000% accurate. How you may ask? Well I write from experience. You can choose not to believe me, I couldn't care less. The only thing I care about is getting the people who truly believe, to their anime universe. 

I don't lie when it comes to stuff like this. Besides, what's the point in lying? I wouldn't take my time to write a whole 10+ chapter wattpad just to lie about everything. I got school and exams to worry about, well that only applies when i'm the one present in this reality. But we'll get into that in the next chapters lmao.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

☕︎︎𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟?☕︎︎

Shifting realities has been proven by countless people, including myself. There are literally documents from the gouvernement and the CIA about shifting, they just haven't told us. They made us believe that we have to work hard for our desires, which clearly isn't the case. It's actually so easy.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I came off as a pretty harsh person in the first few paragraphs lmao don't worry i only wrote like that to scare away the buzz kills in the back, but if you're still reading this...it means that you truly believe that it's possible to get there. Well you're right, it really isn't impossible to get there, trust me. If i can do it, so can you, i KNOW you can.

Think about it, the universe made you see this. Wether you saw this from Wattpad or Tiktok, the universe made it possible for you to be reading this right now, that's already a sign.

By the time you finish reading all of this, you'll be even more than ready to enter the anime universe of your choice. They're waiting for you.

。゚•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•゚。

♡∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏━━∪∪━━━ღ❦ღ━━┓
┃ 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 ┃
┃ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 (𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆)
┗ღ❦ღ━━━━━━━━┛
ヽ(‧ω‧')ノ
| |
UU
-𝑀𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛