𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑦𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑓𝑡, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜𝑠, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 "𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝐷𝐻𝐷". ⚠︎︎𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇⚠︎︎ 𝐼 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐴𝐷𝐻𝐷 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑡'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

。゚•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•゚。

☕︎︎𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚?☕︎︎

Meditating is basically a practice to train the awareness to observe a perspective with acceptance and without judgment. Or in more simpler words for the ones in the back who didn't understand a word of what i just said, it's to concentrate / focus the mind on negative thoughts and eliminating them to stay in a calm mindset.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

☕︎︎𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗟𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚☕︎︎

You do not NEED to meditate to shift, it all depends on the person you are. But, it is HIGHLY recommended to meditate though.

Meditating is proven to increase your vibrations which is a VERY important part for shifting.

Vibrations basically connect yourself with the universe allowing you to achieve your desire, in this case shifting into [insert anime]. Vibrations can be used for other things like the law of attraction, which is basically what you do to achieve successful shifting.

Meditation can also crush all of those negative thoughts and doubts about shifting. If you're an over thinker, like i was, then i HIGHLY recommend shifting for you. Yeah sure even reading this now you're probably like "how can meditating change all of these thoughts in my head?" "Nah that's impossible, these thoughts will always keep me from shifting" "I can never get rid of these doubts" That's EXACTLY how i was when I first tried shifting,until I found out about meditation that is. I'm telling you, you might think that it's impossible to get rid of your doubts, but it seriously is possible to get rid of them. No matter how many doubts and negative thoughts you have, you can change that mindset.

Take me for example, i was exactly like that but I managed to concur those thoughts by meditating and now I can easily shift.