𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦

☕︎︎𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟?☕︎︎

A subliminal is basically a series of positive affirmations targeting your goal, speed up and layered over a sound (like music, rain, waves, asmr, etc.) Considering the subliminal is has a sound playing over it, you cannot hear. But not all subliminals have sounds over them, there are some silent ones.

The subliminal targets your subconscious which targets and changes the beliefs targeted. You will not hear them, but your subconscious will pick it up making you believe in it, and then the universe will give it to you. For example: if your subliminal says "Milk tastes like water", it targets the belief in your subconscious that milk tastes like milk and water tastes plain, and twists it. Therefor making you believe that milk tastes plain and water tastes like milk.

This is caused by the repetition of these affirmations. If you keep telling yourself "i am going to shift" multiple times each day, you ARE going to shift. Repetition increases your beliefs.

Want proof? Take placebos for an example. Placebos are basically fake medication that has no affect on you, but with the belief that it does, it will. Hence the saying "placebo effect." If you had very bad acne and someone were to give you a placebo and say "Take this once a day and your acne will disappear. Each day you take one, the more you'll see your acne disappear." With the belief of that being true, you take the pill everyday. After 2 months, your acne has dropped down exponentially. This is because of how the belief of this pill being the cure to your acne totally crushed the belief of your acne getting worse by the days.

It's only human to look for reassurance. Humans feed off of ones reassurance. So if someone reassures you that you're beautiful every day (which you are you sexy motherfucker), then you'll start to believe that you truly are (as you should💅🏻).

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

☕︎𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗜 𝗨𝗦𝗘☕︎︎

Here are some subliminals ,and some comments under the post, I use to shift (these are safe don't worry, I did my research)