Chapter 3

Kellly's Pov

Jack and I steped off the medium sized plane and walked into the airport. The airport was a nice size. We landed In Anchorage and will drive out to Fairbanks once we get a rental car. I turn my phone off airplane mode and see about 20 text messages from my mom along with 40 missed calls. I tap on her number and call her.

"Kelly, what the hell! Are you safe?'' My mom asks 

"Yes mom, we just landed" I say

"Oh" Was all my mom said 

"Look mom our luggage is here, I got to go" I say 

"Ok sweetie..stay safe" My mom says

"Love you" I say

"Love you too" She says

I hang up the phone and look at Jack who was giving me his signature look. 

"What?" I ask

"Your mom is funny" Jack says as we grab our lugguge

"Whatever" I say as I pull along my suitcase

We walk to the airports rental car and decided on a truck. As we got in the and started our way to Fairbanks.

    It was a quiet 2 hour ride. The 2 lane highway was lone as if it had been deserted. I drove this time as Jack was sleep with his mouth open. I chuckled some as I hear a snore escape his mouth. He looks so cute when he's sleep. Wait, what am I thinking thats my friend. I shake my head as I read the road sign.

"Fairbanks...40 miles"

I turn the stations to this pop music and just settled on that after relentlessly tried to tune the statuons.

We arrived in Fairbanks 30 minutes later and checked in to this hotel that was ok for a small Alaskan hotel. We had two days to get everything we needed. Once we were out there in the interior of Alaska no stores would be around for we would be 200 miles away from civilization.

"Kelly"

"Yes?"

"You seen my man onsies" Jack asked

"No..." I said

"Ok, well are you almost ready to go to the post?" Jack asked

"Yeah, let me get my bag. I say as I grab my back tote.

We get on the small elevator and go down to the parking lot. We spot our rental truck and climb into it. Today we had to get the guns and supplies. This is the most boring part of our Alaskan Adventure.

We speed down the four lane street with Jack singing off tune and my crazy behind acting like I was playing the guitar. After a while we pull up at the hunting lodge.

I picked out this 22.Caliber and Jackson gets this shotgun. I'm not trying a shotgun, I will not be able to handle it, I admit.

A few hours went by and we went shopping, got something to eat, and went sight seeing. It was truly and honestly beautiful. Once we get back to the hotel room Jack and I fight over who gets to shower first (like always).

" You take to long in the shower" Jack says smiling

"No I don't!" I defend my self and call myself throwing a temper tantrum.

Jack and I both laugh until he says the most craziest thing all day.

"Let's just shower together" He says getting quiet

I look at him as if he had 3 heads. He instantly has a face full of regret.

"Never mind" he says looking down