First days,Bad days

"Wake up."I whisper in Adam's ear,he pulls me in and says "5 more minutes baby."in his croaky deep,sleep voice.I get out of his hug and he is not happy about that.He grabs me and puts his thick,muscular thigh on top of me.His thighs are very muscular and heavy so it is always hard to get out of.I eventually give in and give him a deeper hug."Okay baby you can lie down there but I have to get in the shower."I say as he slowly pulls his leg off and i take a deep breath.I go in to my bathroom and take my shirt then bra off. I forget to shut the door and I see his face poke through from the mirror."You perv!"I say.He chuckles and smirks as he changes boxers.He grabs his hoodie and leaves it on the bed."Bye baby see you later, some alone time in school?" He asks.I nod and proceed to shut the door as I wave at him.He smiles and climbs out.He lives a street down.My bedroom is on the 1st floor by the door that leads to the frontyard so he can easily go home.

I come out from my room waving at my brother,who's sat on the kitchen island."Hey Heaven how you doing?" he asks."Great Will and you?"I reply.He gives me a thumbs up and carrys on to scoff down his toast.I grab a smoothie from the fridge and leave.I see Adam leaving his house.His abs showing through his t-shirt.His tall body getting on to his bike.He runs a hand through his,dark brown hair as he winks at me.I laugh it off and get in my car.I drive to school,music playing.When I get to school I see all the girls around my boyfriend.I hate them so much ugh.He looks over and smiles as i roll my eyes at him.I can see he is upset at the fact i did that.I got into first period and sat at the back.I see him stroll in 20 minutes late.I'm still mad at the fact he was talking to the girls so I turn around.I feel a scrunched up piece of paper hit the back of my head.I turn around mad and pick it up.'Hey you look beautiful heaven ;)'in my head i loved the note but he did just talk to girls and seem all flirty so hell no.'Well i know that.' I write and throw it over and turn to face the board.I turn to Adam and see his frowning face it's too cute,his delicate green eyes his muscles piercing through his shirt.I look at him and say "You seem so flirty with them baby,what do you want me to say?"I say frowning at him.He just put his head on the table for the whole lesson.I feel so bad but he knows how much I hate it.Period 2 was drama and the teacher never takes roll so I slipped out of class to the spare room to take a break from school.I get there and 5 minutes later, Adam joins.He grabs a chair turns it around and sits on it the opposite way.He grabs my hand and says."Miss Miller,you know I would never flirt,kiss or do anything with another girl.Why even would I?Like i have no reason to so?"I look at him as he shrugs"My baby,I'm sorry handsome.School is just not the place you would want to have to come after spending the whole summer with the love of your life.It's all stess babe."I grab his cheek and give him a soft kiss.He smiles and heads out giving me a wink as he shuts the door.Nearly messed that one up didn't I?

At lunch is the time we spend together,we both went to the broken toilets and sit in there.No one ever goes into there unless they cant go to the other toilets and will piss their pants.We got in and immediatly he pushes me to the wall and kisses me,to my neck.He grabs my polo shirt and unbuttons it to get lower.He knows we can't do anything but he proceeds to kiss my neck all over.I grab his shirt and pull him closer.I give him a lot of kisses on his neck leaving a couple hickeys.He grabs me and sits me down."I have to show you something really cool baby.One second.Close your eyes."He whispers.I cover my eyes with my hands.When I open I see a jersey that on the back says '7's girlfriend'.I open my mouth and eyes wide and grab it."Baby I love it so much!Now I can wear it to your games"I shout.He pulls me over grabs my hips and kisses me deeply.I jump at the sound of the bell.He kisses me one more time."Love you baby,see you after school."I wink and start to go.He smacks my ass loud."mhhm baby!"He says.I look back in disgust as he laughs off in my face.