No more Kisses

"Wake up," I whisper to Adam tugging his arms. "Mhmm five more minutes," he says tiredly pulling me in making me the little spoon. I turn around and face him,my face almost on top of his. "Stop watching me perv," he whispers planting his leg in between mine. "If I'm a perv then what are you?" I ask,stroking my hands down his chest. "I'm a hot guy with this sexy face," he winks he bites his bottom lip. "Well you are but your also a perv," I chuckle kissing his lips. "No baby you have to kiss me back!" I exclaim,noticing he closed his mouth when we kissed. He chuckles and pulls me in, I swerve him and get up. "No kisses for you all day." He instantly opens his eyes wide and frowns. "No!" He shrieks,in his deep voice. "That's what you get!" I exclaim.
KNOCK
"Yes who is it?" I ask before Adam points at me wearing just a bra. "Wait no don't come in!" I shout as Adam throws me his shirt. "Sorry come in!" I shout, Will pops his head through the door. "Umm? Adam we have college stuff in school right now." Will says, I look at my alarm clock by my bedside table, 7:00am Saturday. Why are they going school on a Saturday? I walk over to Adam and lie down. "Why now?" I ask Will,still being cold due to wearing just shorts and a short sleeve shirt. "I'm not sure,they just rang mom." I nod and Adam gets up,in his boxers and puts some joggers on. "Get out then," I say to Will who's standing at the door in disgust. I'm not sure how Adam was wearing just boxers as he fell asleep with clothes on.

"Okay what?" I ask Adam as he comes into my room. "Sorry what did you say?" He says, I realised that came off as quite rude. "Sorry Adam I meant what happened at school?" He takes a quick sigh of relief, "They needed us to empty lockers,not sure why at 7 in the morning."he says chuckling. I nod,finishing my homework as he runs his hand down my arms. "Not now, I have important work." He doesn't hesitate to stay there. "What,more important then your boyfriend?" Adam inquires me,letting go and relaxing on my bed. "Well it has to get done, my teachers already don't like the fact my grades are low so,yes." He quickly shakes his head at me. "No that's unfair,I don't even get kisses,no love for me?" He says sadly leaving the room,taking his keys.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you, I just meant that my grades were low because I never do my homework's." He looks at me and smiles. "I know,I'm sorry I didn't know that's what you meant." He kisses my forehead and pushes us onto the bed. "Mhmm," he says still attached to my lips. "Eww!" Will exclaims accidentally walking in. I get off Adam and walk over to the door. "Can't you knock?" He looks at me in disgust and leaves. "What did you need?" I ask before he returns to the stairs. "My jerseys." Will replies walking back,his hands in his pocket. "Oh Okay, babe pass me the jerseys,Will's ones." I say to Adam,he throws them and I pass them over to Will. "Next time please knock." I say as he shivers in disgust. I chuckle and head back to my room,slamming the door. "Sorry baby,"Adam laughs and rolls out of bed."It's fine,I can't believe he walked in!"He exclaims chuckling hard,walking over to me.I start chuckling at Will's cluesness.

"Ow!"Adam shouts as I land on his chest,I fell ontop and see he's obviously in pain."What's wrong Adam?"I ask getting off immedietly."No...It's nothing." I give him the 'I'm not stupid look' and he looks away.I move to his chest,I sit ontop of his stomach."Let me see,please." He smiles and shakes his head.I have a feeling it's a new tattoo,it could even be a bruise."I'm not moving until you show me." Adam looks at me and smiles,"I guess we will be here all night then," I roll my eyes and sigh,I unzip his hoodie.It reveals a white tank top,I push the tank top to the side.He has a new tattoo,It's on his collorbone."Why'd you get it?"I ask brushing over it,it has my name."Because if it wasn't for you,I think I would be an addict now.My mom says she can't thank you enough,she told me it was a good idea.I'm so thankfull to you,so thankfull." I smile and kiss his lips,softly and add my tongue."I love you more than anyone in this universe."I tell him,it's all true.He kisses me again and switches my gum to his mouth."Hey I actually wanted that!"I exclaim,getting off of his stomach."I'm glad I didn't get Heav I think Heaven is better." I look at him,"Why's that?" I ask,my head resting on his chest."Because,your like heaven on earth." I kiss him again."Your no different,your better."I say kissing his neck,sucking it hard."Woah look at that,you left a mark." he says amused."My turn? On your neck?" I smile and nod,I transfer my body onto him again."Come here,"He says biting his lip.He attaches onto my neck and kisses it a couple times then sucks it.He does it so calmly and smooth I don't even realise that he's done three."It looks good,great actually."I say biting my lip."Mine's better though look at my neck!"Adam says super excited. I smile at him,he smiles back and we both look to each others eyes. I don't move from his stomach,I'm too into his eyes not wanting to move mine. "I love you handsome,"