// maroon //

Jennie; guys quick because we're almost at school. (8:20am)
Jennie; *new picture message received* (8:20am)
Luke; *new picture message received* (8:21am)
Michael; *new picture message received* (8:22am)
Sarah; *new picture message received* (8:22am)
Kenzie; *new picture message received* (8:23am)
Calum; *new picture message received* (8:23am)
Sammie; *new picture message received* (8:23am)
Ashton; *new picture message received* (8:24am)

First impressions:
Luke looked at jennies picture and his jaw dropped. He loved her brown hair, and her blondish streaks where the light hit it. He loved the way her brown eyes mirrored her brown hair. He loved her cute innocent smile which almost looked teasing and devilish. He'd fallen in love with a picture. A mere picture of the girl. He loved the way her personality matched her face perfectly. Sweet and innocent, yet not. And in that moment luke knew he had fallen for jennie. He knew he had to make her his.

Jennie looked at lukes picture and her jaw dropped. She picked it up quickly as sammie and kenzie where on either side of her. Her cheeks turned crimson red as she realised she'd been gawking over lukes picture for a good 2/3 minutes. The first thing she noticed was his blue eyes and blond hair. She thought that that was the typical "hot/cute boy combination" but on luke it worked. She could stare at his blue eyes for eternity. They where so captivating. And his blond hair with almost white streaks took her mind to thinking that all she wanted to do was run her hand through it as he kissed her lips. She wanted to feel his lip ring on her lips. She craved it. She had fallen in love with a picture. A mere picture of the boy she though she could never have feelings for. Just one picture and she knew she wanted him.

A/n
Heyyyy. So I know this chapter is super short but I wanted to updated super quick because I wanted to show you what the girls looked like and Luke and jennies first impression of each other.

Ily all💖
Stay sassy💁
Stay psychotic👽
Stay B-e-a-utiful 👼