jealous ; will!top lewy!bottom

will was just staring, staring at lewy flirting with one of their classmate. he was furious, even if he knew lewy was just a school fboy. they still havent came out, and they were together. lewy didnt even spare will a glance. it was a period before lunch and as expected, the teacher didnt come. the teacher for lewy and will's biology class never came. 'she's probably fucking the principal' will thought to himself. will just sat there, jealous of course, staring at lewy and lily.. oh how he hated lily. lewy always flirted with her and she flirted back. just 5 minutes later, lewy crossed the line. he kissed lily. will's heart broke into a million pieces and so many emotions came out of him. he wanted to cry but thought that he shouldnt cry over a boy. 

the bell rang and it was time for lunch. everyone ran out but will caught lewy's wrist while lily was dragging him. "fuck off lily." he said with a raspy voice.. which turned lewy on. lily ran off and lewy was met with eyes full of lust. to be honest, lewy didnt know why he kissed lily. it just happened and his fboy senses were charting through the roofs. "what the fuck was that!?" will growled. "she was 𝗵𝗼𝘁" lewy responded, smirking his infamous smirk. 'thats it' will thought. with that he pinned lewy agaisnt the cold, empty classroom's wall. will aggresively kissed lewy. lewy immediately felt sparks of butterflies enter his stomach. "m-mmh will, we're in school..." lewy mumbled through the kiss. "i 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 care." will whispered. "doesnt babyboy need a punishment? for kissing her." he said seductively. lewy's member was already growing hard from being submissive, as he was always dominant. "y-yes 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚, i need to be p-punished..." lewy said, barely whispering. "good." will said. will immediately took off his pants and boxers. "suck." he said proudly. lewy immediately put his warm mouth around will's shaft and hollowed out his mouth, sucking will off. will moaned softly and thrusted into his mouth, wanting to cum. Will cummed without a warning after a bit, and Lewy swallowed. Lewy moaned as he swallowed the salty semen, his eyes watering. "get up. I'm gonna spank you." Will said, Lewy getting up faster than Usain Bolt. "now, now.. how long did you kiss lily?" Will questioned.. imagining Lewy's screams full of pain and pleasure. "t-ten seconds.." lewy said, shyly———mostly scared."then i'll spank you 10 times.", "𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕" Will stated, biting lewy's ear lobe softly. will pulled down lewy's pants and boxers immediately putting a harsh slap to his soft ass. 'fucking hell' lewy thought. "o-one..!" Lewy exclaimed, moaning and screaming at the same time. the ten spanks were done and Lewy was sobbing as Will calmed him down by kissing the hand marks he imprinted. "you ready babyboy?" Will said, whispering in his ear. "please, 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚." will thrusted hard, almost cumming as he heard Lewy's loud moan. "o-oh fuck!" he exclaimed when Lewy clenched around him. Lewy at the moment was in pure bliss, he loved being submissive. "f-fuck yes daddy! right there.." Lewy moaned as Will hit all the good spots. "i-im close.." Will moaned out. "m-me too" Will cummed right into Lewy's hole and Lewy cummed shortly after. "𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" lewy said, leaving Will shocked for a few seconds. "𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐" Will replied shortly after. .... little did they know lily was watching the whole time.

                        "𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌?" she said, obviously confused.                                               

                                                      to be continued..