jealous ; part two

so much was going on... 

   As the two class pets Molly, and Olivia went into the classroom their jaws dropped and their brains couldn't function what was going on. School fuckboy, with normal boy, half naked, in front of 𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮. They wanted to scream their lungs out but stayed quiet as they were quite interested. They just stood there, unnoticed.  

  "what the fuck?" Lily said, clearly confused. "u-uhhhhh... surprise?" will stammered as they both were in their boxers. Lewy was sweating like crazy as he didn't know who to choose, he used Lily for good sex and Will because he actually 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 him. He wasn't teaching himself to be a loyal boyfriend. "me or him, Lewy?!" Lily said pissed off. "He's mine Lily, you just use him for sex." Will retorted back, wanting to keep his love. Lewy was his 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. Lily was boiling as her face became red. "So? At least I don't use him for money." she fake laughed. 'hypocrite' will said in his head. "ok, 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉." he said as a comeback, plain but sassy.  Will's eyes widened as Lily faked cried with her ugly sobbing. "l-lewy... he called me a bitch...!" she said, slightly smirking. lewy got out of his zoned out state and just states "i don't care." as he went back to contemplating to leave them both in this pressuring situation. his thoughts got interrupted-- once again as he heard a slap. will got slapped by lily. in a matter of seconds will found himself outside the classroom with lily. -- as for will, he was as sad as a thousand sighs, when the dark winds sob through the yews. his first male love, the first person who cared for him.. just for when he asked him. will realized how much lewy was an ass. he can't believe he thought that was love. -- back to lewy, he just made a deal without suspecting 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 for someone he loved. the money was a thousand dollar offer, and lewy's parents would be free of debt. he had to stay with lily. he was feeling more bitter sweet than anything. lewy walked into the classroom finally noticing molly and olivia. "the fuck? get out." lewy said calmly but his eyes showed a deadly glare, scaring the teacher pets away. will quickly wiped his tears away and, with a cold tone he asked, "what?" - "listen will, we need to 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽 as 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲." lewy said, he said it so seriously but will saw the hint in emotion flaring in his eyes. "fine, fucking asshole. 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂." will said showing how much he resented lewy. 'ouch' lewy thought to himself. he knew he deserved it but, it hit him like a truck. 

                                                                       6 years later...  

                            𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐲, 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 "𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥." 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭. 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. "𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

                                                                         THE END. 

                            thx to cake, tumsboy, wifey, and lastly lewy and will for having sex.