Atsukage(Atsumu x Kageyama)

Miya household

Kageyama's POV

3:32 AM

I was on my way to atsumu's house cause he wanted to tell me something important.I didn't know what it is so I'm thinking its more volleyball tips.I'm on my bike.

I finally get there and knock.Osamu opens the door and I say hello and he says that atsumu is in his room so I go there."Hey miya-san?You wanted to talk to me about something right..?" "Ah yes hello tobio-kun.I do."
Atsumu walks up to me and I start blushing,He's so hot...I've had a crush on him for a while I'm just too scared to tell him. I'm suddenly out of my thoughts when a pair of lips touched mine.

It was atsumu's.

I kissed back and rapped my arms around his neck.He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and explored my mouth.Small moans escaped from my mouth as he did so before miya-san pulled away.

Nobody's POV

"Why don't we take this to my room tobio-kun~"Sangwoo- I MEAN ATSUMU picked kageyama up bridle style.Tobio is thrown on the bed on his back,He sits up and strips himself while atsumu does the same.

(For the sake of everyone's well being we gon skip to the smut part bc ik you wanna see it 😤)

(Also this gon be hella cringe-)

"Get on your knees tobio"Kageyama does what he is told and starts kitty licking the tip of sangwo-I MEAN ATSUMU'S cock.Slowly tobio starts putting it in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down.He didn't have a gag reflex so that was good for the both of them.Kageyama then gets on all 4s once he is done sucking off miya.He slowly starts eating tobio's hole,Moans escape the black haired setter."Alright tobio,Enough of that now lets get serious~"atsumu slowly inserts his cock into kageyama's hole"A-Ahh!n-nghh....Miya-san it hurts..."5 minutes later kageyama starts moving his hips signaling for miya to start.He goes fast at first,Tobio moans loudly as he pleads for atsumu to go harder and faster hitting his prostate everytime."D-daddy!!Harder p-please nghh..A-AHHHH"Kageyama was a moaning mess screaming all kinds of things from the pleasure he keeps on getting."T-tobio-kun Im cumming." "Fill me up..F-fill me up please d-daddy!"With one finally grunt atsumu shoots his load into kageyama"N-NGH!..."Both pant for air then atsumu pulls his load out revealing some cum coming out of tobio."Miya san..I love you.." "I love you too tobio-kun,Now lets go shower before all of this starts getting sticky~" "But atsumu..I can't walk.." Atsumu picks up tobio bridle style and walks to the bathroom.

(CHILE ANYWAYS I KEEP ON SAYING SANGWOO-also ik this is crappy 👁👄👁 but like yuh.Also the next story will be wholesome bc why not anyways baii! I cant rn i keep on saying sangwoo wtf-:/)
Word count:509