Tsukikage(Tsukishima x Kageyama)Requested

(I Pray to the bottom kageyama god this wont be cringe😭✌)

This contains the following:

Yandere Kageyama

Fluff

Tired Kageyama

Tsukishima's salty ass in general

Cringe

(IGHT NOW LETS GET STARTED-Also I need some ideas for Terukage)

2:59 PM

Tuesday.

Tsukishima's POV

"Hey King!I don't care if your tired but that set was horrible"I yelled at him.Today he actually seemed tired. His eyes were baggy and red.But why do I care?

I don't know..

Over the past few days I started to tease him alot more."Oh shut up four-eyes!"Once again,Like I said,Fun.Hours pasts by and daich or deadchi in this case😏 Had sent us to clean up the gym since we fight 24/7.

After cleaning

Nobody's POV

"Hey tobio!Come over here for a second."When nobody else is around they act all soft and lovey dovey.Tobio slowly walks over to tsukishima.They share a kiss.Kageyama smiles and so does kei.

They go home(they live in the same house.)

Next day

During break a girl walks up to tsukishima.Tobio sees and spys on them.One of kageyama's eyes turn pink.A aura sends off of him but only a little."U-Uhm Tsukishima-kun!I-I-I w-was wondering i-if we-we could go o-out like- on a date...?!"Tobio just then had snapped.He wanted to go brutally stab this girl but unfortunately he could not."Erm.No.I already have someone.Cya"Kei said walking away putting on his headphones listening to Lofi-Music.The girl runs away crying.
Kageyama chases after her.Once he's close enough he taps her on the shoulder."o-oh!Kageyama!What ar-"kageyama cuts the girl off. "Meet me at xxxx-xxxxx-xxxx" "Oh uhm.Okay.

(At wherever that place is)

"Kageyama-kun?...Are you here."

"Yea~ Im here"

Kageyama goes up behind the girl and stabs her."Kag-Kage-yama....kun.."She is unconscious.Tobio keeps repeatingly stabbing her until he knows she's dead."No one..And I mean  no one....Can have Kei but me..."Tobio starts silently laughing hysterically.

(A/N:We dont talk abt the crap this story holds okay?Also I will be making a sasunaru story CAUSE WHY NOT?And I am Desperate in need for ideas of kurokage yknow?Anyways bya!)

Word count:383