Kurokenkage(Kuroo x Kenma x Kageyama)

(yes this a actual ship :> Ive seen fanarts of it)

6:45 AM

Kuroo's POV

Sooo what happend was kenma and I wanted a mini sleep over.Kenma wants Chibi-Chan to come but I want kageyama to be here,And I know deep down in kenma he wants tobio here too~

We both agreed on kageyama coming here.

3 hours later he came.And damn...Might I say he looks like a whole snack~ He wore a skirt when he came and i swear to god- I was gonna have a nosebleed...THE WAY HIS BODY FIT SO WELL it was like i was in heaven.

"I-I'm here!"Both me and kenma looked up at him."Didn't know you like skirts kitty~"He got flustered and it was the cutest thing you could of seen!

Nobody's POV

Kenma looked and observed him up and down "You can go get changed Tobio.The bathrooms dowm the hall 5th door to the left." "Arigato Kozume-Kun"Kageyama speed walks to the bathroom"Kozume-kun?~" "Oh shut up Kuroo"Kenma went back to his game and kuroo chuckled.Later kageyama comed out wearing A shirt tucked in his black shorts.The shirt was baby blue with a Milk carton on the front."Damn~ Tobio you be lookin' fine~"Kageyama's face was beet red at this point
"I- Uhm- T-thank you Tetsuro-Kun.."(I MADE KOZUME-KUN AND TETSURO-KUN UP OKAY LEAVE ME ALONE-)Kenma mocked "Tetsuro-kun~ ay?"

"Oh come on kitten~"(Also Kuroo calls kenma "Kitten" and Kuroo calls Kageyama "Kitty" if your confused)Kageyama tilt his head to the side "So...Mario Kart?"Kenma had a determined look on his face"Yea!"Kuroo chuckled and said he was going to watch."Don't go easy on me Kozume-Kun"Kageyama said."Alright if that is what you want Tobio"Kageyama Decides to sit on Kuroo's Lap cause WHY NOT?Also because he figures its
More comfortable.

150c

Kageyama:Baby Mario

(EXCUSE ME IM SORRY IF I GOT THE CHARACTERS WRONG I HAVENT PLAYED IN A LONG TIME)

Kenma:Yoshi (Black)

3...

2...

1...

GO!

(Skip to the end of the first map)

1st Place:Kageyama
2nd Place:Kenma

Kuroo had had enough of kageyama sitting on his lap so he grabs tobio's hips and maked them grind on his leg"A-ahh~ Te-Tetsuro-Kun..~"Kenma looks back with a jealous look"Aw...Why not invite me?"Kenma turns off the game and strips himself.Kuroo lets go of kageyama so both him and tobio can strip.Kageyama Likes pain so he Lines his hole up with kenma's cock"O-oh~
.Mhmm~Kozume your so big...!" "Goddamn...Your so fucking tight tobio~..But no prep I see?"Kageyama is too lost in his pleasure to answer."Seems he doesn't want any kitten~" "I guess so.."Kageyama starts bouncing up and down Moaning due to the pleasurably pain..Kuroo decides to enjoy the view of the sight but then he gets up and starts attacking at tobio's neck.Kenma noticed this and does the same.Hickeys here and there.Tobio started moving his hips spelling out his name."Tobio..I'm gonna cum~You think you can take it?~"Tobio desperately nods not being able to speak."Nghh!..."Kenma has came.Now its kuroo's turn.Kuroo lifts up kageyama and puts him on all fours."Please.Please.Please.Pound into me i beg you.Make me forget my own name Tetsuro-kun~"Kuroo smirks"You dont gotta tell me twice kitty~"Kuroo slams into tobio hitting his prostate everytime.Kageyama is a moaning mess by now.This goes on for hours.Until kuroo cums that is.Kageyama has came within those hours.All you hear is skin slapping,Moans,And grunts.Kuroo has came and pulled out of tobio."Come on lets go get you cleaned up before this gets sticky and stinky.Kenma come on~!"Kuroo picks up kageyama bridle stile while kenma gets up and follows behind.

After taking a shower they all go to bed and cuddle."Good night my little kittens~"Kenma doesn't say anything"Goodnight Tetsuro-kun,Goodnight Kozume-Kun"And they all go to sleep CUTELY❤

(ANYWHO THATS THE END- I've been working on this for days and sorry its very cringey- lol anyways Tsukkikage is gonna be next and its finna be wholesome/cute.This one is inspired by some others.ANYWAY BY MY LUVS💖)

(Word count:717)