Kageyama x Everyone (Requested)

(This is gonna be like a mystic royal AU type of shit so ye-)

Warning:

FLUFF                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Smut(Idk)  

𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐!"𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅."𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?!"𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅.𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅:

𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐

𝑩𝒐𝒌𝒖𝒕𝒐
𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊
𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒂
𝑶𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒖
𝑨𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒖
𝑺𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒂
𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂
𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂

𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂
𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒖𝒎𝒊
𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒖

𝑶𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂
𝑰𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒊
𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊
𝑲𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒊

𝒀𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒊

"𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓"𝑨 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏."𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕"𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅.𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂 "𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒅" 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒.

(pic of garden)

He loved running around trying to catch butterflies

He loved running around trying to catch butterflies.A maid or butler would watch as he does so.There was always a little chuckle from the maid or butler who watched him because of Tobio not being able to catch one.

"Tobio!Your friends are here!"A butler yelled only enough for him to hear.Kageyama quickly goes downstairs to greet his friends."This place never seizes to amaze me"Kuroo said.Everyone else nodded in agreement."Hey guys!"Tobio said sprinting to them."Tobio-Chan!"Oikawa said pulling him in a hug.The others werent jelous cause they all decided to share him.Tobio Got kisses from everyone too."Hey kyo!Can you come here for a moment?!"The maid who was currently sweeping had stopped and walked over to tobio."Yes tobio?"She said."Can you lead them to their rooms Please?" "Yes of course.Follow me please"The boys went with kyo."Kageyama!Can you come here for a moment."His sister Miwa called."Coming!"Tobio heads over to where miwa is."What is it?"Tobio asked."So about those boys...Are or are they not your boyfriends?"Miwa had a smirk on her face;Tobio blushed and quickly ran up  stairs.As he ran he calmed him self down.While not looking he bumped into his "HAREM" "Hey kitten are you okay what happend?"Tobio got up with help of kuroo and tobio just nodded.Tobio headed to his room and flopped on his bed,He's liked them all (His HAREM)For so long but he is terrified of getting rejected by all.

Back w/ the harem

"Hey guys,You think we should tell him?"Atsumu asked.Everyone agreed so they had walked to Tobio's room."Hey tobio, We have something to tell you"Tobio turned his head to them and started walking towards them."What is it you want to ask?"Tobio said confused."Well..."Sakusa spoke"All of us like you.Will you be our boyfriend?.."Akaashi finished.Tobio was frozen.Trying to process this;Tears fell down his blueberry eyes.He ran up to all of them and kissed them on their lips."Yes!"A smile came up on his face and it was really real."Well...Now that your ours lets have a little fun huh kitten~"Kuroo said."What do you mean ku-A-ahh~"Everyon started to attack tobio's neck. Hickeys here and there and all you could hear were soft moans from tobio."A-ah~ G-guys.."Kageyama said.He looked destroyed already.Hickeys covered his entire neck."C-can we c-cuddle...?"He said nervously."Sure tobio-chan!~"Oikawa said motion everyone to tobio's bed.They all cuddled Tobio.Yes his bed can fit them all.

THE END.

Ello guys sorry for not posting alot!School and yknow me making other books like the villian deku x bakugou and the sasunaru one i said in a earlier chapter.But aneways bye my Luvies!💖

Word count:585