Bad boy Deceit

*Deceit*
It was a normal, not at all gorgeous day as I walked into my dump of a high school. I drive an old, black truck and I hardly ever am on time for school. The only reason I come. Is to fuck with Remus Kingsley. And I literally mean fuck. Sure we haven't but it's fun as hell to make him needy. Heh, anyway as I walked in I head for the back of the school, as always I saw Remus, wearing his normal clothes, a black revealing shirt and booty shorts or a skirt and black boots. I smirked when I saw him and walked behind him. Grabbing his hair and yanking his head back to make his emerald eyes meet my yellow.
*Remus*
My hair was pulled and it sent shivers down my body as I met Deceit's eyes, his eyes could swallow me whole if they wanted, his voice alone got me all hot and bothered, add onto the fact that he's dominant and kinda knows how to sap me out of my brattines. When my head jerked up I smirked and looked away.
"Look at me." His naturally deep and husky voice demanded. No response from me obviously. He growled and grabbed my jaw, forcing my gaze to meet his, he smirked and only got so close to connecting our lips, I felt his breath against mine, my mind racing as I just stared at those lips, those lips that I had imagined trailing down my body, biting me before going up and meeting my lips again. But soon.. that was gone as Deceit smirked and backed up, "you sure are a bad kitten aren't you?~" he purred in my ear before walking away. The whole rest of the day I couldn't get his stupid stupid voice out of it, how deep it was, how it had a light scratch almost to it. How I wanted to hear it go darker.... Sexier... I shook my head from those thoughts and stood up, slinging my bag over my shoulder and headed to class. The day was pretty boring aside from that incident with Mr. Snake boy, stupid guy wouldn't get out of my head to the point I had drawn a snake on my thigh and hand in class, it being in sharpie it's an ass to get off. So, of course the second the idiot saw he smirked and chuckled. I tried to ignore him to when damn, it was hard to when those eyes just saw right through me. Right to all of my desires and needs and wants. Right to all of my secrets. "God dammit." I muttered and tried to just shrug it off, meeting my, might as well be family, friend Virgil to ditch our last period. I explained the whole situation with idiot and the only sentence Virgil said was very black and white, "you like him." To which I obviously denied, why would I like that man? With him being strong and those eyes and just hair and ugh....
"Holy shit.... I like him!?" I yelled, my voice a bit of an angry growl. Why did I always fall for the sexy bad boys who take what they want when they want it. What was worse is that there was a party Friday night.. and knowing him Deceit was bound to be there. Just to make it worse for me.
The rest of the week was normal, I hardly went to school in fear of seeing him again. And when I did I stuck close to my close friend Jase. Everytime Deceit was us together he give Jase this possessive glare and smirk at me.
"Jesus girl he's got you wrapped around his finger." Jase chuckled as when Deceit smirked a shiver spiked through me.
"Oh shut up." I huffed and shoved him away.
Jase chuckled and walked me home that day, it was the night of the party so I decided why not and dress up all sexy and cute, so I picked out the sexiest dress I had, which was more like a shirt and skirt but same difference. So I'm trans so I have the body of a woman but mentally I'm a guy. Anyway I still show off my body whenever I can cause I mean I'm still sexy as hell so why not? Anyway, the dress was a dark green long sleeve that came together at my cleavage with a little ring. Then there was a skirt with rings at my hips holding two long lengths of cloth covering my downstairs goods. I put on my favorite heels that tied up to my ankles and started to do my makeup. I decided to go with a smokey eye dark green look with eyeliner and almost black lipstick. I curled my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. It had been a while since I'd dressed up and... it actually felt really good. I heard Jase's familiar knock at my door and went downstairs, opening it and hollering to my brother that I'd be back later that night. He yelled an okay as I left with Jase.
"You're awfully sexy. Is it cause he's gonna be there?"
"Shut up. Why would that be why I dressed up?" I scoffed, crossing my arms. It was obvious I was lying but that didn't matter.

Hey y'all, this is a Sander sides story I'm making, obviously. But anyway. Please please PLEASE tell me what you think about it. It would mean a lot. Thanks! I'll try and post as often as I physically can! I love you babies!!!🖤