049 x 035 angst

035 cracked his hosts back once he was fully in control and sighed, looking at the observation window.

"What's the meaning of this? I've been behaving!"

"We know," came an unknown voice, "this isn't about you though."

"Then why the fuck was I given a host? I mean I'm not complaining by any means but I'm never given a host without reason. What's going on? Am I being transferred?"

"No, you're not. This is about scp-049."

035 froze as he heard his boyfriend's numbers. He quickly turned to the window, frowning, eyes glowing with barely contained rage.

"What did you fuckers do to him?"

He watched in horror as a mask and robes were held up for him to see, those belonging to his lover. He balled up his fists.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Guys. Do. To. Him?!"

They sat the items down and spoke to him again, "We forcibly removed them to see what form was beneath them."

035 threw himself at the window, managing to cling to it with help of his tendrils as he glared into the room at the scared researchers and guards. This was the angriest he'd been in a long time, and the angriest the foundation had ever seen him.

"Remain passive 035 or we will take away your host privileges again!"

He chuckled darkly, "Oh I dare you, I fucking dare you bastards to come in here right now. The moment you do, you're dead. You're fucking dead!"

Nobody made a move to enter the containment chamber and he kept staring at them, "I want an explanation for this. Now!"

"We knew he had a human form. We wanted to see if he actually had a human body beneath them or not. And what he looked like. So we surgically removed these to get a better look at scp-049."

"Without his consent I'm assuming." Spat 035.

"Well, yes, but-"

"Shut up. Just shut the fuck up. Are you at least satisfied with yourselves?"

They stayed silent just eyeing the mask warily from his spot on the window. 035 sighed and began manipulating them to let him out using his telepathy skills.

"Go on," he said to them, "just let me out. I promise I won't do any harm. I'll be on my best behavior. Come on? Wouldn't you want to see your lover at a time like this? When they're at their lowest? Just let me go, I know you want to."

He then watched as one of the guards stepped forward and hit the button to open his cell.

"Perfect. Now, let me in there to thank you guys."

The same guard hit a button opening the door to the observation room.

"Wonderful. I'll be right in."

He got off the window and strode into the observation room. And killed each one inside with ease. With a satisfied sigh he walked out and into the hallway. He decided to check 049's cell for him first.

As he walked he whistled in an attempt to calm his nerves. Nobody seemed to notice he'd escaped from his chamber, and he honestly didn't care if they did. He'd just stop them right in their tracks. But, for good measure, he walked to 096's chamber and opened the door. Then to 682's and opened the door. Before moving on to tell 079 to deal with the rest. Then just like that they were dealing with a full scale breach. Sure he didn't have to do all that, but what's the fun in breaching containment if there's no chaos?