09 | you're under arrest

A black-colored SUV was parked on the side of the road near the famous Dynamite Club. A man dressed in a black suit, seated in the driver's seat, had his usual smirk on his face, eyeing the club from outside.

Another man was sitting in the passenger seat beside him. He turned toward the man and pulled out a bundle of dollars from his coat's pocket, handing it over to the male sitting beside him. The recipient extended his hand, took the money, and placed it inside his own pocket.

"Your work will be done," the man assured before opening the car door and stepping out. The man in the driver's seat nodded and watched his partner walk towards the club.

The man looked around once before driving away. Meanwhile, the other male walked inside the club, the music erupting all over the place as he entered and headed towards the bar counter. There, he found another male already serving drinks, where he was supposed to be.

Jimin was on the counter serving drinks to the customers, his eyes checking the watch on his wrist. It was already seven pm, and his shift was supposed to end at six thirty. Finally noticing the man who was supposed to arrive thirty minutes earlier, he walked towards him, handing him drinks.

"You're late, Jay. You know my shift ends at six thirty?" Jimin complained as Jay took the drinks and came to stand behind the counter.

"I know. I'm sorry; there was a lot of traffic today," Jay explained as he began preparing drinks for the customers. Jimin sighed before walking away toward his allotted room in the club to change his clothes before going home.

Jay's hand made its way to his right pants pocket, where he noticed a packet of powder. He spotted the club manager talking to someone a few distances away. Jay took a deep breath before carrying the drinks toward him, pretending as if he was there to serve them, not to execute some hidden plans.

Jay served a few drinks to people dancing on the dance floor before nonchalantly walking toward Yoongi, avoiding any suspicious behavior. He offered a drink to the man standing next to Yoongi, who had been talking to him earlier. Finally spotting Jay, Yoongi remarked, "You were late today. This is your last warning, or you'll be fired."

Jay nodded and replied, "Sorry, sir. It won't happen again." Yoongi nodded and resumed his conversation with the other man. Jay seized the opportunity to discreetly slip a packet of powder into Yoongi's coat pocket, satisfied that Yoongi remained oblivious.

Returning to his counter, Jay sighed in relief. He discreetly added the same powder to drinks and started serving them without drawing attention. He took great care to avoid being captured on CCTV.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was engrossed in a discussion when he heard someone speaking loudly. "Stop the music now!" A voice echoed near him, and he furrowed his brows, immediately heading in the direction of the voice.

To his surprise, Yoongi found police officers inside the club. The music halted abruptly, and everyone paused in confusion. "No one will move from their places. Is that clear?" The officer shouted, and the crowd remained still, uncertain about what was happening.

Yoongi approached the officer, asking, "Excuse me, Officer? What's going on? Why are you shutting the music down?" The officer's attention finally shifted towards him after scrutinizing the club suspiciously.

"If I'm not mistaken, are you the club's manager?" the officer inquired, and Yoongi nodded, still perplexed. "We have orders to search the club; until then, no one can enter or leave. Is that clear, Mister Manager?"