Chapter 5

They say life without love is like a tree wihout blossoms or fruit, cause the best thing to hold onto life is Loved, it something to give some flavor, color and make everything right and so fine.

It something that you wanted to kept even when you're nothing to give just Love, and so happen if your inlove you can just feel everything is in yours. Feeling of happiness, contented, smiling in a silliness joke, Laughing together, Dreaming as one.

But especially having a partner, loving each other, holding each other hand for better and worst. It was a wonderful experience that you can have. Later one, life without Love is something boring, loneliness can accur, there's no color on it, there's no flavor at all, for instance, your looking an a photo that there's only two colors on it which is Black and White, too boring, and plain. Therefore, you can't live without Love, you can't experienced different set of Emotions without falling inlove.

And somehow it State the fact, I have been there, already experiencing those. But today, its totally opposite of how they state Love or inlove. It's drive you into impulsive action, letting yourself do something without being rational, but out of Emotions. You're doing such thing because you love them, and as for me there no other reason but to kept him, cause this how i chase my race taking such a risk, cause I love him and that's enough reason for me to go on until I get tired, or just letting Everything happen according to its purpose.

I really wanted to scold myself from being too soft, too Emotional and too inlove they might say it wasn't Healthy anymore, who knows right, cause you'll never actually fathom out the results wihout yet doing. Nevertheless I have no idea if i should be glad or should be pity for being like these, Perhaps. that's what Love is. letting it goes according to what your heart saying, and who's the one whom it beating. and so happen it's aspire you to do something Just to be with them. Even if it's forbidden, Love.

And at the moment we finally met each other, holding, kissing saying he misses you too. My rationality totally stripped off, I gave in. He's effect on me was far from before, well he always does but then today there's an extra level on how we flaunt each Emotions, each affection, I can't even explain the exact description cause indeed its unbelievable, mind-blowing, breath-taking. To sum it up,
Its eternal abyss, too deep, dark and intense. But comforting, astonishing. it was the feeling you wanted to kept, you wish to felt, you kept in touch. furthermore, its addicting. Henceforth, i haven't understand what his plan, he was as hard to read, i'm confused. Or Maybe just go with a flow playing along with it, and enjoying the attention he provided. I then remember what we had done earlier.

We both not minding someone whom bargaining outside the door we're both busy to pay such attention on it. We just taken a back when Nadech phone rang.

"Its Patricia" he said while holding his phone, I just nod, I'm too tired for being Emotional it doesn't working anymore. My check even got lots of strain of tears I'm too overwhelmed to pay with it just to get mad. "I'll just answer her, okay" he said while caressing my check, i thought it doesn't hurt anymore, but still painful. Fuck it!

"Nadech your gone too long where have you been?" That sweet annoying girl ask in a other line! Can he just make it silent, is really torturing me huh!

And this moment i wanted to ask a question, is he wanted to kept the both of us!?

But as far as i wanted to say it out, i just remain silent, as i fix my cloth, I tilted my face just so i could distance myself from him, his hand still in my waist, I carefully take his hand away, but his hands is too firm. I looked up at his unbelievably, he just give me warning look, his eyes become intense again. What the heck he want!

"Honey i hang it okay, just wait for me there" he said still an eyes at me, and placing his phone back to his pocket.

"Honey huh" i murmured while trying to keep my eyes off from him, but probably he heard it. My heart pounding again, as he nearby our approximately locking each other eyes, he's eyes filled with deep darkness and intensity once more my body start to react violently as if a heat is about to bloom, I even felt the heat at my face probably it started to become red, i shallow the invisible lump as he goes nearer in nearer We're already inch apart and one wrong move our lips could clash again.