Chapter 9

"Na-nadech..."

I say in almost a whisper, along with my painful sob as I couldn't handle the pain in me, his there uncomfortably flopped down on the cold floor, together with the shower pouring hardly against his bloody body.

I drew myself closer to him trying to help, but couldn't barely move, my body was trembling, along with my shaking hands just seeing him to be this much vulnerable, and pain. drive me frail.

The blood over his body was still streaming down he was topless that made it more visible the bruises on his face, which caused swelling, good thing it wasn't that serious some of his body had a wound, and a knife cuts from where the blood came from. What the hell!

What exactly happened?

"Na?" I called him softly, as I was near our distance, and straight away I stopped the shower from pouring. my hand was shaking as i caressed his check, he slowly opened his eyes, surprise was evident to his deep brown eyes he was momentarily startled to see me here, as he back in his senses he flashed me a weak smile.

I sigh in relief, but the thumb of my heart doesn't stop beating in nervousness, anxious synced, he's chest bobbing heavily, along with his heavy breathing making my chest tightened more, seeing him in this state I just couldn't take.

"W-why y- you're here, you shouldn't co- come, you shouldn't seen me in this state." He's voice was barely clear as a pain kicked him, by simply biting his lips, eyes tightened as he suppressed the pain igniting in his wholeness, he wiped out my tears out that stream hardly from my check, that only did I know I was now sobbing.

"You ma- making me wo- worried Ya, stop that, I'm fine. Look, I'm not dying. I ca- can endure this. I'll just ha- have to cool down a- and I'm good." He assured me, caressing me gently, which I nod in approval.

I let out a breath as I gathered my strength. "I'll take you to the hospital." I say as I help him to stoop up but he remains firm, shaking his head. He took a heavy breath closing his eyes shut as he contemplated whether to speak.

"I'm fine. I had medicine in there, the wound wasn't that deep." Even against my will I just nodded, carefully holding his waist to support him to stand. "Can you walk?" I softly mutter, which he responds with a 'umm' when we're already got to the couch, I gently support him to lean against the backrest, I lock my eyes into him, as he was too. I let out a breath before I utter a word. "Tell me what happened?" I ask, holding his stare. He let out a deep sigh.

"You don't have to know."

"Why?"

"It's nothing."

"Nadech looked at yourself and you're saying to me it was just nothing how it came? Who did it to you, let me know please."

"I said it's nothing, I'm out of your business."

I felt something twisted in me, my chest tightened just how he muttered it sharply. Does he wouldn't want to trust me? I bite my lower lips, closing my eyes tightly to suppress my emotion, I then open my eyes as I let out a heavy breath.

"So-sorry. I'm just co-concerned and freakingly wo-worried." I stuttered in response. "Let me then help you to cure your wound, then I'll go." I didn't wait him to respond i hoist myself up. "Where's the medicine?" I ask without looking at his eyes, cause everytime I stuck on it, I lost. He pointed to the drawer which I immediately followed with a look and dash my way in there.

From where I am now, I perfectly felt the stare he was throwing, the silent tension within us illuminating the room. I felt like the room was too small for us. it's suffocating the hell out of me, nonetheless of the tension. I remain firm and act normal.

After getting what is needed, I then head my way at where the closet was. getting clean clothes and a towel, as i got everything I went back to where he was, I quietly stood beside him ignoring the look he was throwing. It was dark, and intense. Though nervous I remained firm.

I inch more closer positioning myself in a right angle to wipe his wet body gently, I then carefully clean his wound, as i clean his wound i know how painful it is as his body shivered in response I'd notice too he has a tattoo to the side of his abdomen, a zodiac sign? Sagittarius to be exact it was beautiful though, it drove him more to be that sexier, and hotter.

But I'd felt something on it, like. It wasn't just there cause he wanted it out of fashion, perhaps. it was intended to be there? I don't know, shaking my head to clear my mind, as I finished cleaning his wound I now put the band-aid.

I looked up, turning my gaze at him and started to work on his check. The same goes earlier, as I did I handed him a pair of shirt and a cotton short.

He took it without saying a word, I let out a breath and turned my gaze around. "I'm done" I heard him say and I looked at him back, nodding at him.

"Take a rest now, so you can heal quickly." He just nodded in response, I immediately helped him up, I neared myself closer holding his arm and placed it to my shoulder as we headed our way in the bed.

As soon as we reached the bed I helped him to lean against the headboard and tucked him the comforter, I turned my gaze to him, our eyes locking. I felt my stomach twisted in triumph, his eyes was
conveying a lot to say.

Hence, he can't say it out he was looking at me with so much sincerity that melted my heart, his face was softened far from being Dark and Intense. that he usually throws.

"Thank you." he sincerely mutters, there's a softness to it that makes me smile in response.

"Take a rest, i'll go now." I say smiling at him, I badly wanted to stay but I don't know either, if he wants me to, I'm about to turn around when he pulls my arm making me fall on his broad chest, which makes me worried about his wound I'm about to hoist myself up, but.

He pulled me closer to his body, embraced me tighter, caressing the back of my head, my wholeness instantly reacted, my heart thumbs harder against my chest anticipating his action making me lost in an instant. I responded to his touch shutting my eyes closed, his arm was wrapped around me so am I too.

"Please stay." He pleasantly asked my ear, more likely a whisper, the tip of his nose was touching against my skin adding with his warm breath, to ignite the heat that was already blooming over me.

"I will"

PS: SO THAT'S NOW FOR TODAY. BTW GET READY YOURSELF FOR MORE NEXT CHAP AND MORE ;)

PARDON ME FOR TAKING IT LONGER, ONLINE CLASS FEELS.

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHT, ASSUMPTION IF THERE'S ANY.

I HAD MY TWEETER IF YOU WANT FOLLOW ME THERE AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK. LET'S TALK AT 'Nels0219'

AGAIN BEAR ME TO SOME MISTAKE.

THANK YOU!!!