Chapter 2- Our Second Meeting

What the what?!!! Im thinking as im shaken awake. My vision clears to see a crazy Zack shaking me. "What's wrong Zacky?" I ask him so he shakes me some more then leans in to yell in my ear. "Nothing!!!!" He runs out laughing like a little crazy Stewie. Im pissed now because he ruined such a nice dream.Getting up i see that its 10:54pm. Wow i slept for like three hours.shaking myself awake I go to my window.About 40 mins past and realized I was hungry.Going into the hall I creep past the twins, Amber's, Denise,and the babies rooms. Walking into my favorite room in the entire house I walk to the fridge.Looking inside I see a plate with my name. Amber must have done that she's the one that does the cooking in the house.Also the baking and everything else dealing with her kitchen. It was considered her baby. Pulling out the plate and a bowl of watergate I walk to the microwave and warm my plate. After eating the lemoned chicken, asparagus,and fruit cocktail I turn to the Watergate and put it back. I dont wanna over eat and make myself sick.I look outside and decide to get some air I might get in trouble but its worth it. Sitting on the porch swing I close my eyes and lay back.The air is fresh and its quiet for once this week. I feel someone watchin me so I look up.I see nothing. Thats weird...I swear I thought someone was watching me. I think to my self.Looking over I see something limping into the trees standing up I follow it.I have no idea why I'm being stupid but I keep going. For about ten minutes I don't here anything at all but i keep walking.Ten minutes more pass and I come to a clearing with a beautiful clear water lagoon.The moon was full  and looked so much bigger than normal.Stars glittering, I can't help but smile and raise my arms up to inhale the air.  I look towards the lagoon and realize a figure layin on the ground.  Walking closer I see the shape of a human body the body of a male at that its huge. I call out but there is no reply or cry.Getting a broken branch I poke the man.He groans in pain so me not thinking I throw the branch to the side and rolls him over.His head in my lap I study the man....no wait a boy. His skin was tanned as tanned the boy from earlier today.He almost looked better than the guy that plays Damon off of Vampire Diaries.But i couldn't see his eyes. Me being the creep I am start rubbing his handsome face.Feeling that his face is  slightly swollen. I dip my hand in the freezing water and pull it out to place on his face. Placing my hand to his face he whimpers. " What happened to your face?" I ask nobody in particular.Then out of nowhere he opens his eyes. I let him go and scream my lungs out. He gits his head while I trip on the branch that I threw to the side just seconds ago.But im still screaming,so he jumps up. He covers my mouth and tells me to hush. As I start to scream but I realize his eyes his beautiful green grey eyes.  I calm down but am way freaked. Looking towards me he says, " Ok if you don't scream anymore I will left you go...ok?" Shaking my head he lets go. "Wow, I cant believe this...this dream feels so real.Looking at me with a scowl he mumbles that he wish it were a dream. I shake my head confusingly." Wait a minute!"  he looks at me with wide eyes.I saw you earlier today in the mall. Ummm I mean ummm... Nevermind i said that." He looks like he regretted saying something he shouldn't have said. Taking his eyes off the ground he looks back to me. "Who are you and why where you touching my face. Oh god he knows I was touching his face!!!! Thank goodness my skin was like mocha so he wouldn't see my blushing face. "Hello?" He asks me in a weird tone. "I was h-h-helping your bruise "I stutter,he lifts his hand to his face wincing. "Damn it , Turner got my face." He says pissed. After felt like forever he looked up at me. Turning away he starts to walk off, he stops to look back at me. "Hey creeper girl,whats your name?"
Dang it now he  thinks I'm a creeper!!!Well I might as well tell him its not like I will see him again. "Ummm its Renee...Renee Johnson." I answer and he smiles. Oh lord two sexy guys in one day!!! If its like this at school I will die for sure. Zoning back in I find him gone. Awww man I never asked his name. I think to myself.

**********************************

Hey ppl Im wantin to kno wat u think so far n i will try to write T least twice a week if u like my story so plz dont be upset if i dont love you laters...but do u want long or short chapters like dis one