Chapter 3 -Getting ready for school

Renee's POV :

     I wake up to the sound of about three showers running at least and the babies fussing. I get up out of my big lovely bed to go to the bathroom to shower.Walking in the hall I see the twins, Denise, and Amber at the door of the bathroom.Sighing I walk up to them to send them the (whats taking so long) look.

      "Mike is in there doing who knows what!" Denise yells towards the door. (Mike being the oldest son and the the 4th Mike in the long line of Johnson's) Banging on the door she screams at him.  "Michele Lee Johnson!!! Get yo lil black ass out here." Amber looks up and over to Denise and slaps the back of her head. " Language child."

     Its actually really funny because Amber is like the second mom of the house even though she is only the 5th child my parents have had and the 2nd oldest daughter. I chuckle under my breath at the two.Mike comes out will a giant grin on his face." Its all yours girls" he laughs."Thank god" they all say and rush in while I sit back and watch.

After about 5 seconds the run out screaming out in rage. 

     "Mike you truffling bastard!!!" They all scream down the hall and after hearing him laugh they go after him. I start laughing when i hear him being muffled by pillows.I grab some air freshener and go into the funky bathroom but this is nothing new.

     After I finish showering I go down stairs and my sisters rush in the bathroom. Shaking my head, I go down stairs for breakfast.My brothers are fighting over about the biggest pancake in front of them so I come by scoop it up and hand it to my dad. While he accepts my brothers look at me and stick there tongues out at me and I return. "Renee what are you wearing under your hoodie young lady?" My momma asks, So I turn to her and pull up my hair into a ponytail and pull my hoodie over my head. "Naw  there's no way!! I bought you a bunch of clothes the other day.So why do you only have on a giant T-shirt n sweats.

     Daddy laughs at ma so she turns to glare at him. So he just laughs even harder.She flips him off and turns back towards me.My mom is a beautiful woman even though she it 5ft didnt take off. She was a lovely woman with big brown  with a blue ring around the iris. Full lips a cute little butt chin with short shoulder length hair.She has gained weight because of all the children she has had.But she is still beautiful in my father's eyes and all of ours; but dont mess with her or her babies because she's a force to be reckoned with.

     She glares telling me to go upstairs and get Denise or Amber to help me get dressed. I turn and walk up the stairs until she slaps my butt for me to hurry up.

     I find Denise in Amber's room telling Amber which mini skirt looked better. Amber stood there in a yellow shirt that is low cut in the back and makes her boobs look perfect. She looks up at me.

"What's up you dirty heifer?" Amber comments, but I don't reply I just throw the white mini skirt at her instead off the black one and sit down on the bed.  She grabbs it to hurl back at me but she looks down and says. "Well now I kno what I'm not wearing." She grabbs for the black mini skirt to pull it on. Denise starts laughing at us.

         "Yall worse than the twins!" She laughs till she crying I dont know whats so funny so I get up and do what my ma told me to do. "Mae wants you to help me get ready Dee. " I mumble under my breath.

     She looks up after wiping her eyes. Chuckling she says, "Nae all you need to do is find a designed bottom and a plain top or the other way around. If you have a tight top then wear loose bottom or vice versa. If your top is designed the get some designed shoes on if your pants are plain or whatever.You can also do a plain top plain bottom but if u have a dark color even it out with a light color, ok?" I slap my head why has no one every explained this to me before. That is the simplest set of instructd ever given.

     Rushing out Amber room and into mines.I grab my backpack to sit it on the bed so i wont forget .I go to the closet and grab all the new bags of clothes that my mom got me to toss them to the bed. I have all the shoes I need and more but I usually just wear my boots or flats. I dump all the clothes and see every color possible and when I saw a lose off the shoulder black crop top with a little drawing of a ladybug on the front I grab it and slips it on the only thing I didnt like was it showing my belly or my belly piercing . So I looked over and thought on what Dee said. I saw some red high waist jeans and slipped them on and put on plain black flats.I put my black hoodie bac on and go down stairs after putting my hair in a bun.

     Ma is at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. "Pull off the

hoodie so I can see what you got on." I pull up my hoodie to let her see and she squeals. "Thats sooo cute!" Shaking my head I pass her into the kitchen to go eat. " Head out!! Time to goooo!!! " My dad yells to the younger ones and thats everybody's signal to leave for school and work. Dang it I didnt get to eat nothing yet and its already time to go?!!! Ugh!!!! This all ma fault I could've been using that time getting redressed, eating. But noooo i just had to change. Shaking my head I see a bowl of strawberries. I grab them and run out the door to Amber's new car.

     We are riding in her dream car a yellow hummer with booming bass speakers in the back with her old new school music playing. On the way to school I look to Amber.She has a smile on her face.Its a pretty smile with her red and black hair going down her back in waves. She was beautiful with her light freckled skin and her big brown eyes that are like my mothers but without the blue ring. She is one of us taller girls in the family being 5 5' and still growing.I looked down where she had her  yellow heels in her lap with lotion on the side.

     We have about 10 mins before we get to grey sky high or GSH when about six motorcycles zoom past us.All but one had two people each on it. They zoomed by and all I can do is admire the bikes. Turning to Amber I grab the lotion and put some on my hands.

     "Really Renee you couldve asked me first." She says glancing over annoyed.Tilting my head towards her a ask,"Wasn't you just happy two seconds ago?" She sits there and sighs softly saying nothing. "I dont want to hurt your feelings Renee but I dont want you bullied so.... Im going to let you hang with me this year, ok?" I look over stunned. "Your going to do what?!!! " I whisper yell to her because this is shocking. " Im serious Nae some stuff might happen to you and I dont want anything to happen and ma and da would kill me.So im letting you hang with me this year ok? " I nod my head ok and that when the school came into view.

********************************** i kno its boring but itll get interesting soon i promise  from me laters ppl i will put up next one on tomorrow  xoxoxoxo