1. Flashback

Izuku Midoriya was my childhood best friend, but when that nerd didn't have a quirk, I felt that I could do anything. Be better than him. I started to bully him, but I would have never thought that that quirkless bastard would ever do such a stupid thing! And yet, he did.

~5 years ago~

"Stop Kacchan!! If you want to bully someone or hurt someone, bully and hurt me, but leave them alone!!"

That was the beginning of Izuku's bullying days.

"SHUT UP DEKU, YOU QUIRKLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING NERD!! MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!"

"No Kacchan! Hurt me, me, not them!" He yelled at me with tears in his eyes and the trace of fear all over his face, even his body was trembling!

God that bastard!! I hate when he does that, always acting like a hero and helping people!! Getting in my way, always telling me to do it to him instead, even though he's scared!! That fucking bastard!! I hate him!

~BoOm~

I used my quirk and did an explosion right in his face, and I beat him up for a whole 5 minutes before I saw he couldn't move or get up again.

"YOU GET IN MY WAY AGAIN AND YOU WON'T GET UP AGAIN DEKU!!" I screamed at him, I was so pissed off. That'll teach him a lesson!!

~groan~

"A-at least I...helped someone!" He said with tears rolling down his cheeks and red scars with black and blue bruises all over his body from my quirk.

Tch "WHATEVER!" I left him there, helpless, even the guy he saved left him. I-I felt kinda bad, how could you just leave someone who saved you from being beat?! NO!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT DEKU!! HE DESERVES THAT!!

~Back to present~

Today is one day after Deku's 14th birthday. Yesterday his mom threw a party for him and of course, I was forced to go. My mom gave him our family's gift and then we ate cake. Our parents were talking the whole time so the quirkless nerd and I were left alone in his room.

"Hey, Kacchan..w-well how...umm how have you been?"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANNA KNOW YOU BASTARD?!"

"Well y..you kinda seemed sad when we were singing happy birthday to me, and well I-I wanted to know if you were ok..."

The damned nerd, he always does this!! He always wants to help even when he doesn't need to!! He came to make sure I was ok when I slipped of the log into the water all those years ago, and now he's doing it again!! This stupid nerd!! WHAT A FUCKING PAIN!!

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!! WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF!"

~BOOM~

I couldn't control my anger and actions, I just went and punched him with my quirk. The explosion was medium size so the smoke wasn't so bad, I could see..but my ears were ringing a little. They never got affected before...what's happening??

~Groan~

"Kacchan...*groan* *cough cough* are you ok?"

I-I...I hurt him, on his birthday...

"KATSUKI BAKUGO I SWEAR IF YOU HURT IZUKU ON HIS BIRTHDAY YOU WILL GET BEAT, YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!? I heard my mom and Deku's mom running upstairs while my mom was screaming.

~Door slams open~

"Oh my gosh, my Izuku!! Are you ok?!? What happened?!? Are you hurt?! Can you hear me?!?" His mom said in the verge of tears, crouching over Deku who was on the floor hurt and bruised all over his face and stomach.

"M-mom..*cough* I'm fine..i..is Kacchan ok though?" He said this like he was fine, like he wasn't hurt at all. His voice was trembling and he was crying, he was holding his hands on his ears like it hurt him so much to hear anything at the moment; but yet he was worried about me. Me, the person who caused him this pain, that caused him to hurt, to be hurt; he worried about!!

"KATSUKI BAKUGO!! I'm so sorry Inko!! Please forgive my heartless son for the damage he's done, we'll be leaving now, call me if there's anything we could do to help!" My mom said while pulling on my ear and dragging me out of his room decorated in All Might merch and figurines to her car.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? DO YOU WANT INKO TO HATE US OR SOMETHING?!? YOU WILL GO OVER TOMORROW WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND APOLOGIZE TO THEM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!? She said while pulling on my ear even tighter.

And that was what happened yesterday. Now I'm at his front door, holding a box of chocolates, and trying to remember what my mom told me to say to them.

~Ding dong~

I rang the doorbell but it didn't seem like anyone was home. They're probably in the hospital for what I did I thought. Maybe they don't want to see me anymore. I should just leave the chocolates and go home.

~Door opens~

Izuku's pov.

Yesterday on my birthday, Kacchan looked sad and I tried to ask what was wrong..of course he got mad and lost control and blasted me right in the face and stomach. My ears are still ringing today. I got a lot of bruises and scars, but they should heal up fine. I'm just worried about Kacchan.

"Izuku, honey...I don't think I want you to be around Katsuki anymore. All he does is hurt you, and I don't want to see you like that anymore, I'm sorry but please stay away from him for a while, for me...ok?"

My mom told me this last night as she gave me an ice pack from the freezer. I didn't know how to respond to this..I-I can't just stay away from him, I can't just ignore him.. he's my best friend!

"Mom I-" She cut me off.

"Please Izuku, just for a week or so. I don't want to see you hurt this way."

"Mom, he's my best friend! I can't just stay away from him for a week, he needs help, he probably feels guilty right now! If he comes tomorrow to say sorry, I'll forgive him. Please just let me do this one last time, please."

My mom just looked at me and smiled warmly and nodded, but gave me a look that said this better be the last time, or I will tell Katsuki to stay away from you instead. I smiled back and went to bed.

Now I'm here standing right in front of my door that Kacchan is waiting for to open. I put my hand on the knob and unlock the lock and look at my mom again. She gave me the same look she had last night. Ok this is it! Kacchan, please be here to say sorry!!

~Opens door~

*
*
*
*
*
*
Hellooooooooo ok so umm...hehe I think it's ok, we'll see where this goes, I literally don't have this planned out at all, so it's just gonna go anyway it does! Enjoy!

~Saturn🪐💫