4)Practice with Mendes.

I reached 10 mins before rehearsal time. Guess I wasn't only one, said while looking at others. Jennifer asked us to stand on the stage. She gave us placing, and asked us to start rehearsing. Gwenny got position beside Shawn and I was supposed to stand behind. Guess it's ok because getting to play with Shawn is a big deal. We started rehearsing, after 20mins Shawn came and everyone suddenly stopped. 7 students including me were selected. All students ran towards Shawn grouping around him. Except me. I removed my guitar and kept it aside. Then I stood up and stayed on stage like status. I was still in shock. School team greeted & welcomed him. While stepping ahead he looked up at the stage and smiled. I look right left. No one was there. Omg!! Maybe he smiled at me. It gave me chills off the spine. I shivered and after coming back to senses I smiled back. Still in shock. And This happened in fraction seconds of time. He came on stage, so did all the students we took our placing's Jennifer gave us. We started the music... and he was noticing each of us.

"Umm.. something doesn't sounds perfect." I want each one of you to play for me while I sing. Show me what you got!!" Shawn said while some of us got excited while some got nervous. Like me. Everyone sat in a semi circle.. while Shawn in front of us..

Gwenny chooses to go first. Let me tell you Gwenny is acting a lot girly and not herself. Wait she is girly!! Guess it is not helping making a good image of her. Atleast I think like that.

It was my turn. The song Shawn was singing is 'lost in Japan' I was playing perfectly fine chords. Honestly this song was though. At the main part of the song.. Shawn started enjoying the song and even I got mixed in vibe... I started playing my own remix version of lost in Japan. "What your doing that's not even the tune." Gwenny said. I stopped playing. Everyone was staring me.

"I'm really sorry sir. I just got into vibe and I'm sorry, I won't repeat." I said to Shawn while stammering.

"Guess you don't like me and my songs."Shawn said looking at me.

"Yaa, I don't know why she hates you.. she should be off the team." Gwenny said. Shawn was not even looking at her.

"No. You know It's not true gwenny. I'm so sorry sir for messing up. I hope you forgive me." I said while staring floor. My eyes were watery and I was mad at myself for messing up.

"Don't be upset kiddo. Ik you like me,that's why you made your own version of remix of my song. I loved what you played. Plus we should jam sometime." He said while passing beside me, patting on my head.

"Thank you sir" I said and I smiled. He is such a nice person.

"Let's go guys. Let's start rehearsing. I'm giving you temporary placings. The one who improves through the practice gets to switch with better place." He said.

He told me to stand in front row. Then he showed me where to stand. Then we practiced for a while. Now it was turn that he would join us.. and surprisingly he came and stood beside me.

It was lunch break. I saw Dylan entering the auditorium. "Take a break kids." Shawn said and I immediately ran towards Dylan.

"You can't live without me, can you?" I said while he hugged me and chuckled. "Actually Jennifer called me. Also I brought you lunch." "Ohkk"I said while looking at the hand bag in his hand. "I'll go meet Jennifer."He said while handling over the lunch to me.

I took a seat in third last row of the auditorium. I texted Kylie, thanking for the lunch. My eyes started searching for Shawn, I saw him talking to someone In the corner. Dylan came and sat beside me. He told me that he would be shooting bts of the function for the school.

"Great!! Nothing will go wrong while having you around." I said. "Wait,Why what happened? He asked. I told him about remix, gwenny and mendes while having lunch.

We got back to our position. Before getting on stage I told Dylan to take lots of photos of me with Shawn.

After 2hours. This was our last rehearsal. And day after tomorrow. Bam!!! Graduation party!! I was sitting on the chair beside Shawn, on my position. We had like 1 inch gap between us, though it felt like a dream. I can see Dylan, he was interviewing Shawn's team for bts. Then suddenly projector which was having 'welcome Shawn mendes to Harvard high school' now had pictures of me and Dylan, while me sleeping. I can't believe, the next picture was a selfie Dylan kissing my forehead while I was asleep. "Hell no!!" I heard Dylan. I saw him running towards the guys standing near control system. They ran off. "Son of a B" I heard dylan yelling at them. He took his phone and removed the projector wire and ran behind the guys. Actually there were only two, one of them was from the music team.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Shawn asked. While my eyes were wide open. "It's none of.." I cut him and said, "best friend, he's my best friend since childhood." I said and smiled.

"That was cute!!" He said.
"It was creepy ah. Everyone looking at a picture of mine sleeping!? Totally creepy!!" He laughed , then I joined him. "Maybe now I'm less ashamed, since Shawn mendes called it cute."I said while smiling, He returned the smile. I can totally feel gwenny looking at me rn.

Rehearsal were completed. We get tomorrow's entire day to relax. I was walking through hallway hoping to find Dylan. I want ride back home.

Mendes POV
I was in the janitor room. I pulled the girl and the turned on the lights. The girl started screaming in excitement of seeing me. By that I knew it was the wrong girl. I threw her out. After spending more five mins in janitor room, I saw her coming. I pulled her and immediately kept hand her mouth. Thank god this girl doesn't shout. Omg!! She licked me instead. "Eww" I said while turning the lights on and letting go my hand off her mouth. "Dylan?" She said before I turn the lights on. After turning on the lights she stood like a statue.

"Hello!!" I snapped her out of her dream. "Ha- he -llo S-sir" she stammered.

"Call me Shawn" I said and her mouth dropped. "Actually I need your help. You can't tell anyone about this. This is my card it has my no. And my address. Come home by.. 6? Is it fine?" I said while closing her mouth. She nodded.

"Ok" I said while moving out of the janitor room. She got out too, we both started walking in different directions. After half way.. "hey!! What was your name??" I asked "Alexa" she replied. And we kept moving in our directions.

My crush took me to this cafe were we had the best latte's. Their latte's have best taste in the word,she said. I went near counter to order,while she took a seat.

"How can I help you sir?" A girl asked while she was looking down. "I'll have 2 Hazelnut latte." I said while she looked at me, that is familiar face. She is the girl from school. She kept staring at me. I snapped her out. "Hello?" I said. "Yes!!" She said jumping. "I should really write what to say when I bumped into Shawn Mendes." She murmured in low voice. "I heard that" I chuckled. "Your girl from school right." I said while she nodded. "A -al-al" she cut me and said.. "Alexa"
"Alexa" I repeated.
Me- "Don't you study in Harvard??"
A- "yes"
Me- "then why working here?"
A- "umm, long story short : I have step mother so I'm earning money for college."
A- "here are your latte's"
I nodded, took latte's and walked to my seat. It was afternoon time a very little customer were their, so no one can disturb me while I'm on a date.
"You know the girl, who made latte?"she asked. "Yes"I said. Cami is a simple girl. She hate being in lime light and it feels so good to be with someone who likes me for myself and not because I'm celebrity. Also Alexa she is different. In a good way. She has a different spark inside her. After some time she came near table and asked if we need anything else. "can you split the bill for us?" Cami asked. This is not my first date with cami so I'm not gonna argue. Alexa looked at me, I nodded. She split the Bill, we payed and tip her. "Excuse me"Cami got a call she went outside.
"Can I get 3 latte's, take away plzz." I said. "sorry sir we don't do take always" she said, "ok!! All the best for your future, kiddo!!" I replied and started moving outside.

"but are we still meeting at your place??" She said in hurry. I turned back and said yes. "Then I'll make you one, when I'm their" she said while smiling. I returned the smile and left.