6)Always there for you!!

Alexa POV:
I entered my house and went straight to my room. I took the permission letter and went to Lori's room. I entered room without knocking. She was with her boyfriend, making out!! "Alexa" she yelled. I rolled my eyes and handed her the permission letter. "Sign this!!" I said. "Ohhh, so you want me to sign this paper?
Ok let me think!! You're not my daughter!! Your the reason why my husband died!! Your threw away gwenny's piano!! Your are a total troublesome!! And lot lot more!! So the percentage I'll be signing your papers are Z-E-R-O."
Me: "Ok sure!! I'll sign it by myself."
Lori: "you don't know how to!!"
Me: what's gwenny for!! (I said while leaving & laughing.)
L: don't you dare enter my daughters room.
Me: ohh I'm scared. Will you again beat me?? (I said sarcastically)

She stepped forward, raising her hand to slap me when I said, "Don't forget what inspector told you, one more slap and your not officially my guardian."
But she slapped me. "I had enough of you Alexa. The property Your father left for you is now officially mine. So I no more need you!! After graduation party, your out of my house. And sadly you won't be performing and my daughter will get your position." She said while tearing my permission letter.

I had tears in my eyes. I have no idea what I'll do next. I can see no future for me. I ran into my bathroom and closed the door. I don't have enough Money for music school. There is no letter of scholarship from any universities I have applied. Idk what I'll do. I searched for my phone to call Hannah, but I did not find it. Maybe I forgot it somewhere. Yes I kept it on teapoy at Shawn's place. Omg Shawn!! I can't perform for Shawn. Not even for the second song he asked me to make with him.

I was thinking about how everything is falling part. Plus about Dylan. I wish he was here!! The moment I said this I heard a loud thud!!!

Dylan POV:
I went to Kate's house after dropping Alexa. We were playing Xbox, today was bro's night out. Kate was talking about random stuff and I had no attention on what he was saying. "Dude!!"kate said snapping me out of my thoughts. I saw him and I had a contempt look on my face.

"What's wrong?" Kate asked.
"Idk bro!! Few days ago me and Alexa kissed. I went to talk to her about it, before I say something she said that whatever happened was all casual." I said.
Kate: "So.. you like her?"
Me: idk man!! Whenever I get caught in close moments with her, I feel some spark. That kiss yet send me chills whenever I remember it. And now watching her with Shawn Mendes, the person she has admired as her prince is actually making everything worse and worse!!!
Kate: IK bro!! I think you should tell her how you feel. 2days of meet will never ruin what you guys have since childhood.
Me: I know..right? Maybe I should tell her before it's too late. But for that I should know my own feelings.
Kate: You just said you feel spark.
Me: Yaa but maybe it's friendship.
Kate: omg!! You guys are unbelievable!!
Me: yaa!! Im going to grab beer. You coming?
Kate: No! I'm fine. But do visit Alexa after that.

Kate's always right about me!! I'm below Alexa's house. I climb up the ladder and reached at her window. As always.. it's open. I entered to say "hell-oo Juliet" and fall on the other side of the window. Which is in her room. Thud!! voice made her come outside the washroom. She looked miserable,as if she was crying for hours. She saw me on the ground and asked "what are you doing here!!??"

"M-me??" I replied pointing towards myself. I had two bottle in my hands which now are broken & spread on the ground. She helped me stand, sat me on the bed and told me not to move. Pieces of glass were spread on the ground. She brought broom from downstairs, picked up the glasses and cleaned the floor. I was watching her. She came and sat beside me.
"Hii" I said in low voice. "Your drunk Dylan" She said in angry voice. "No-no no no no no no..I'm not drunk. I'm perfectly fine!! Look I can stand." I said while standing up and fell on the ground again. She came down near me , while I sat properly pressing his back against bed. "I didn't mean whatever I said back then. I was mad at you and somewhere it felt like I was losing you. Watching you with Shawn your childhood admirer and you getting close to him. It broke my heart and it's fine if you don't want see me again. I'll just go.," I said while I stood up, and so did she.

I was moving towards the window, when she hold my hand and said, "Wait!! Stay!!" "There is no way anyone will take your place. You have some misunderstanding which we will clear when your sober. For now you need rest." She said.
We lied on the bed next to each other. After few mins of silence she & me both said together,
She: "Also you don't need to be concern about mendes anymore.."
Me: "why were you crying??"

"Is that the answer to my question?? Did he did something wrong to you?? I'll kick his ass!! Tell me what happened!!" I said In so much anger.
"No" she said. "Then why were you crying earlier?? Is it because what I said earlier??" I asked. "No"she replied. "Then?" I asked again. "Nothing.."

I was trying to convince her to tell me what's wrong but she kept changing the topic. And eventually I was so drunk that I fall asleep.

Alexa POV:
His hands were around my waist and head on my chest. It's like his side hugging me. My one hand was resting on bed and another on his back. And in same position he fall asleep. I didn't wanted to disturb him, also it felt so good having him so close after so many days. My stomach gave me butterflies. I kept watching him half the night and slowly my mind found peace and I slept. Keeping my head over his.

Sunlight woke me up. I was suppose to reach at Shawn's place. I watched the clock it was already 7. Ik there's no point now meeting Shawn, but I need to atleast inform him plus I forgot my phone there!! I slowly put Dylan's head on the pillow and then kissed his forehead. For a sec he opened his eyes, I froze. But then he closed his eyes again. Sleepy head. I took a quick shower. I was already late so I stole Dylan's car keys and left. I didn't had time to leave him a note. Probably I'll text him afterwards, when I'll receive my phone.