2)Relaxing!!

We reached my garage, he removed our cycles and we started our ride. He also took my guitar with him. Our first stop was at cafe shop were I work.

I entered the shop. Dylan wanted to make a call.

Larry(manager) : your actually late !! I'm shook.
(Picture of you saw at the beginning: he is Larry)

Me: actually I wanted a day off.
Larry: no problem QT, though why you look sad?

Me: same Stepmom-sis stuff. But I have an amazing news to share with you. (I smiled)

Larry: tell me!!
Me: I got chance to share stage with Shawn mendes.

Larry: Shawn!!! U serious girl!?
I nodded.
Larry: drinks on the house.(to everyone.) you gotta invite me For SURE!!

Me: off course. (I said while taking sip of caramel frappé, Larry got me.)

"heyy handsome!! Long time no see.." Dylan said to Larry while entering the cafe.

Larry: this young guy turns me on.
Me: stopp a!!! (I chuckled)
Larry: anything else you need? (Larry said to Dylan while handling over his Iced latte.)

Dylan: my girl? Did she got her leave?

Larry: duhh, Ofcourse!!
Larry: is it a date? ( he said in fast voice)

Me: No. I mean even I don't know where he is taking me.

Larry: so is it a date??
I face palm'd myself. While Dylan said, "No man, I can't even think of ditching you."

Larry: drinks are already on house Dylan.(While rolling eyes.)
Dylan: ohh yaa? (To Larry)
Dylan: let's go.. (to me)

I chuckled!! "Bye Larry" I said.
"Tomorrow at work!! No bringing your boyfriend." Larry screamed while  I acted I'm not listening also I chuckled hard!!

"You look pretty when you smile. Why taking off that smile off your face?" Dylan said. I smiled. grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bicycles. "Hmm" I said.

Then he took me to the guitar shop were my dad used to teach kids guitar on every Saturday. I weak smiled at him and he returned the smile.

He gave the guitar to someone and was talking about repairing it. The manager recognised the guitar and asked Dylan who gave him the guitar. He signed the manager that the guitar is mine. I told him that my dad gifted me on my sweet 16.  Manager name was Louis, he was old friend of dad. Until the time guitar was getting repaired, Louis told me tales about him and my dad. It was nice to hear someone talking about dad after this long. He was sad to hear about my dad's death. He refused to get paid and also gifted me a DJ plate instructions + song book.

Dylan looked after the guitar, until it was done repairing. He gave me the guitar and I kept the book in guitar book pocket. I wore the straps, sat on cycle and started following Dylan's cycle.

We were far from the city. He took me through marshes. After an hour of riding we reached a mountain peek. There was only  one tree and the high peak. We sat in the tree shadow. Drank some water and took a long breath of fresh air.

I taught Dylan some lessons of guitar. He listened while I practiced for my audition. We talked and laughed under shade of tree. After some time I woke due to snow dust falling on me. I saw Dylan, he was deep in sleep on my lap. I saw time.. it was late but since Dylan was sleeping, I decided to wait for more one hour. I was bored so I played with his hairs. My moment may have woke him up. He smiled at me as he saw me with his half open half close sleepy tiny eyes.. i kissed his forehead and asked him to wake up. And I then rub the area where I kissed. I don't know why. Just did that.😊